Symphony Manor of Richmond

Reviews of Symphony Manor of Richmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Symphony Manor of Richmond

October 29, 2015

By Robert V

I did not like Symphony Manor of Richmond because it's on different floors and I got confused trying to get around. It was too big for me. The staff was wonderful, but I didn't like the way the dining hall was setup on each floor. It was too much going on. My aunt would get confused. The tour was nice. The lady who was with us was very helpful. They had wonderful people there.

July 14, 2015

By Thomas108837050

The Lynmoore was a pretty nice place. Some models were newer or older than others, but they were all well kept, and the people seemed friendly. The food seemed to be good. It was just more expensive than the one that we found. Everything was clean.

December 16, 2014

By Lynne17

The Lynmoore was very hospital like and very sterile. It was a high-rise with two floors for the assisted living, and it didn't feel very warm and homey. The apartments were good enough. The dining room looked very nice. I really wasn't impressed with it. It wasn't what we were looking for for my father. We were looking for a homey environment, and it was very hospital like.

February 15, 2014

By ebPrichard

Other

The Lynmoore has gone the distance for my mother since she's been a resident beginning in 2012. They have a great staff who attends to mom's needs every day-24 hours a day. The management has been more than patient with our arrangement as I live on the west coast and am totally in their hands. I couldn't have done this without The Lynmoore.

Memory Care Reviews for Symphony Manor of Richmond

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: Yes

• State Licenses: Lic 1104021

About Symphony Manor of Richmond

Symphony Manor of Richmond is an assisted living and memory care provider located in a lovely residential neighborhood in West End of Richmond. We're proud to offer you the very finest care in Richmond.

Symphony Manor of Richmond is an exceptional community of care, with both an Assisted Living Program and a Memory Care Program. Each offers specialized, professional assistance in a warm, personalized, and nurturing environment where the independence and dignity of all residents are respected and preserved. While the heart and soul of our community is our residents, the cornerstone of our community's foundation is the compassion and dedication of our staff.

With an onsite rehabilitation gym and a new memory care wing, our team of licensed and certified assistants will deliver care for your loved one that you cannot provide at home. We strive daily to enhance the lives of our residents physically, spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.

Assisted Living Facility in Richmond.

Map of Symphony Manor of Richmond