Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

Manorcare Health Services - Richmond (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

August 17, 2014

My mom was well taken care of in The Village at ManorCare. Their nurses were kind and attentive. I saw and loved their activities. My mother's room wasn't always cleaned as well as it should have been though.

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

August 27, 2013

By humpday567

I have a friend that is living there and we visit her freuqently. She used to go to church with us and now can't go. She loves it there and there are lots of organizations and churches that come to see the residents. I highly recommend this place if you are looking in the Richmond area!

June 26, 2013

By Lorraine16

It was pretty clean and well kept considering the population of the people. But, the major complaint that everyone had, and it wasn't just me, was basically the food. The foods were frozen and weren't nutritional. And, they don't keep doctor's appointment for us. I had so many doctor's appointments and they would hire people to transport them, but they would forget about them and don't pick them up until 2 or 3 hours later and when we made a complaint on them, they would just say that we all medicate and we had to take what they gave us.

September 30, 2011

By Jack Rich

For what it was it wasn't bad. When I pulled up to the place it has the look and feel of a nursing home. The nurses overall were very nice and understanding. I had a arguement in with a nurse the first day my friend checked in. I took an instant dislike for her. But over the coming few weeks my dislike for lessened and I grew to not only to like her but respect her. She also did not hesitate to stand up for what she felt was right. I now realize she wasn't being difficult. She was following rules and truly had the best interest of my friend at heart. The place is very clean. The wing my friend was in looked like it was built in the 1960's. But had been updated. They tried to give it a homey fee. With wall paper borders but it still looked like a semi private hospital room. The rooms had shared bathrooms which I didn't like and a group showers like you see in a gym.So there was no privacy, I did see they had a gym and had live entertainment. the food was boring and unimaginative. There was a small dining room by the nurses staion. You could eather eat there or they would bring a tray to your. They tried to get my friend involved as much as they could. By encouring him to be more social. I would recomend this place I felt it was well run for what it was.

Photos of Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Minimum Age: Minimun Age: 55

About Manorcare Health Services - Richmond

The Village at ManorCare offers an ideal and affordable solution for seniors with a wide variety of needs. Our intimate, 52 apartment setting offers a warm and nurturing environment that is highlighted by a home like, intimate setting. Few can match the services and friendly, personal attention that makes our center such a special place to live. A place that enhances life through wellness programs, activities, socialization and personal care services with a warm, caring and knowledgeable staff.

Many aspects of community living contribute to overall wellness. The Village offers access to comprehensive rehabilitation and skilled nursing through a shared campus, access to advanced therapy services and equipment in the campus skilled nursing's gym, and complimentary transportation is provided to physician appointments

For planning, budgeting and peace-of-mind it is important for everyone to understand the complete pricing structure. The Village at ManorCare offers NO MOVE-IN FEES, rates are determined and established up front by floor plan, month to month lease options, and cable, wireless internet service, and all utilities included.

Eating healthy and nutritious meals is important for well-being and quality of life. We offer fine dining and nutritious and appetizing menu options and a full-time registered Dietitian on campus to oversee meals.

Map of Manorcare Health Services - Richmond