Manorcare Health Services-imperial

Manorcare Health Services-imperial (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-imperial

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-imperial

October 15, 2013

ManorCare is near our home. It was a beautiful and excellent facility. It was clean. You don't smell pee when you walk in. The staff was very friendly, loving and caring. They were treating their patients the same way they would treat their mom or their dad. All of the staff, they were really concerned about their patients.

July 29, 2013

By Shirley23

I went to Manorcare Health Services-Imperial on behalf of my aunt. The facility had an odor to it at the time of my visit. It smelled more like a hospital and didn't look as clean. It also didn't look convenient for the patients to get around in because the place seemed tight around. The staff was courteous at the time but I wouldn't recommend this facility to others. I think their price was too high for the way the facility looked. They need to improve on the appearance of the place.

June 11, 2013

By Maryetta R.

My mom stayed at Manor Care Health for three months. They did a very good job, I was very happy with them. They were very good to my mother and they had plenty of staff which was unusual. They did a really good job.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-imperial

About Manorcare Health Services-imperial

Manorcare Health Services-imperial is a senior living provider in Richmond, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-imperial for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-imperial