Ivy Ridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Ivy Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Ivy Ridge Assisted Living

May 25, 2012

By Scorp1226

I had a very positive experience with Greenfield. One of my best friends growing up was my elderly neighbor. I would run to her house after school and she would make cookies, and we would put puzzles together. As I grew up and she got older, she was no longer able to take care of herself, and was placed in Greenfield. I was apprehensive the first time I went to visit her, but I can assure you, this place is first rate. Her family wanted to find a place close to Southside Regional Medical Center, where she was being treated, and this facility is only about 10 minutes away. The place is extremely clean, and every staff member I talked to seemed like an expert. The grounds are very well maintained, and it seems as if everyone staying here is given a significant amount of attention. There are also a lot of activities to take part in. I highly recommended this place for anyone who has a loved one that can no longer care for their self.

August 31, 2011

By caringlady1

I highly recommend this state of the art facility for the elderly. This facility is accessible to shopping centers, hospital, restaurants, and many doctor offices. This facility is also located near the General Lee battle ground war site. All the staff on duty were friendly and knowledgeable of the residents and their needs. There are alot of activites available for the residents and their families. I really recommend this facility to residents who enjoy getting out and who enjoy the company of others. The staff here is exceptionally caring to the residents. I really like this facility

Photos of Ivy Ridge Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Ivy Ridge Assisted Living

About Ivy Ridge Assisted Living

Our team of dedicated, experienced professionals provides the highest level of support in an atmosphere that is appreciated by both residents and their families. Specialized programs and services are designed to enhance the lives of our residents. We are committed to meeting your individual needs or those of your loved ones.

In a home-like setting, we provide the ideal solution for seniors who require some assistance with daily activities. Residents are able to live in their own suites while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.

Map of Ivy Ridge Assisted Living