Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA

Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA

July 22, 2015

My father was at Heritage Hall, and it was not good because they had long term patients with mental retardation or dementia, and they come in and out of his room like they belong there. It was not a place I want to put him in for the rest of his life. They had a really good facility, but I was not really happy because they kept trying to give him medications that he did not need. They also did not have enough nurses.

May 20, 2012

By Mari20

Some of the staff at Heritage Hall was very helpful. Sometimes I would run into a few rude one though. They act like they couldn't be bothered and didn't want to do much work. On one occasion my grandma was found to be very wet like she hadn't been changed for a long time. The charge nurse was told about it. The nurses were nice most of the time. After that occasion there weren't really any more problems. My grandma was always dressed nice and seemed to be in a good mood. Heritage Hall is not really that big. Sometimes there was a smell in the hallways of urine. I noticed lights going off. They were usually answered right away. If there were people there who act like they didn't want to work, the lights were ignored and not answered even though the workers looked like they weren't doing anything. Overall I think Heritage Hall is an alright facility. They just need to make sure to put the patients first and tend to their needs at all times.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA

Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA is a senior living provider in Nassawadox, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Hall Nursing Home /NA