The Crossings at Hanover

Reviews of The Crossings at Hanover

Assisted Living Reviews for The Crossings at Hanover

April 14, 2017

By Sue726216

I’ve had a good impression of The Crossings at Hanover. I am good with it; I don’t have any complaints. I really liked the people who work there. They have been caring and good; the whole thing is good. They are very friendly and accommodating. The room is spacious, and I liked the way that it is set up. The kitchen has too many cabinet spaces and not enough closet spaces in the bedroom, but it is nice. I like the way that they have a separate living area. They like the variety and the choices of food. They say dinner is great some nights and not so great some nights. I have both my parents and both my in-laws there

January 06, 2017

By Anita231362

The Crossing is brand new and almost luxurious, but it's more than my mother could afford. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. The rooms were adequate.

December 07, 2016

By Tom218841

We got my mother at The Crossings. It was brand new, and the location was perfect. We tried eating there, and it was very good. They have many activities throughout the day.

Memory Care Reviews for The Crossings at Hanover

Costs for The Crossings at Hanover

Photos of The Crossings at Hanover

Services and Amenities of The Crossings at Hanover

• State Licenses: ALF1104576

About The Crossings at Hanover

The Crossings at Hanover, a new 106 unit senior living community with 75 Assisted Living and 31 Memory Care units is located in Hanover County. This is an area highlighted by high-end residential and retail, and within walking distance of the 225-bed Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. The site, located on Meadowbridge Road, is surrounded by high-end single-family residences, retail, and restaurants. The site is served by an extensive highway system, with access to the exit 38B interchange on I-295 less than a mile from the site. I-295 provides quick access to US-360, I-95, and I-64 allowing efficient travel throughout the Richmond area.

Amenities:

• No large, upfront entrance fees
  • Spacious studio, one and two bedroom
  • Kitchenette included

• Scheduled transportation
    • Weekly housekeeping and laundry
    • Apartment maintenance
    • Scheduled activities/outings

Very few communities offer outdoor spaces that can compete with what you will find at The Crossings at Hanover. A large, but intimate courtyard will provide a perfect place for family visits. The outdoor patio with umbrella tables will make a great spot for a cup of coffee on a pretty day. Easy-to-access paths will wind through lush plants, shading trees, and blooming flowers in our gazebo garden. If you have a green thumb, there will even be a community garden. So consider enjoying a community that will offer beauty both inside and outside, from our bright, sunny suites to our blooming gardens.

Map of The Crossings at Hanover