Tapp Family Home
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Tapp Family Home
Assisted Living Reviews for Tapp Family Home
March 21, 2018
I visited this facility
Costs for Tapp Family Home
Services and Amenities of Tapp Family Home
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $500
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3150/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $3150/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: Yes
- Resident Capacity: 10
- Respite Care
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: ALF190105
About Tapp Family Home
Are you looking for a place that is warm, safe and caring? A home where you can be comfortable and get the help you need, without feeling that you are in an institution? A community with a low resident to staff ratio, owned and operated by an RN?
If you are looking for professional care in a country home setting, we might be just what you are seeking!
We also are in close proximity to most all essential and desirable medical, shopping, and emergency services and facilities.
- Three levels of care provided for one fee: residential, assisted living & memory care.
- Private and companion rooms available, month to month agreement.
- Providing home-cooked meals, individual attention, assistance with hygiene and dressing, medication administration, laundry and housekeeping.
- Daily scheduled activities, snacks between meals, Bible studies, a weekly non-denominational worship service, exercise, memory games, and puzzles.
- Located on 16 acres in rural Mechanicsville just off US 301 in the Rural Point - Pearson's Corner area.
- A large deck off the sunroom allows residents to enjoy the trees, wildlife and fresh air of the country.
What Makes Us Special
The property has been kept in the family through the decades, helping to assure our residents of the caring tradition of the founding members of the family. Unlike most options for elder care, successors of the founding Tapp family still live on the property.Get Costs