Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care

Reviews of Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care

October 25, 2014

By happy & content

My relatives are very impressed with this facility & state that there are no assisted living facilities in their communities that are nearly as nice & clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful with the residents and respectful of they family and friends as well. Our loved one is very well tended to, happy & content. We highly recommend this facility.

March 12, 2014

By frustrated 2014

I am reluctant to grant any stars to this facility but did not want it to appear that it had been overlooked. The Administrator of this facility is impossible to work with and has proven time and time again that she is more concerned about keeping beds filled than she is in providing appropriate resident care and assistance. She is manipulative and has given my family member a 30 day verbal notice in being removed from the facility when we asked questions or tried to participate in our loved ones care. She and her management staff work together to make things difficult for some families that are struggling to do what is best and right for our loved one. They have a new wing opened and a big need to keep beds filled. The Administrator does not honor POA when notifying families about resident falls and status. She does not return phone calls either. This facility should be avoided.

February 28, 2014

By Sad-n-Disappointed

I would not recommend this facility to anyone and wish that I could have my loved one removed. I have witnessed lack of awareness by staff that a resident has fallen and inability to obtain ice to apply to a bleeding, open wound in a timely fashion. When I call the facility I am rarely allowed to speak to the Administrator and when I ask for a return call, my call is not returned. The term, "Memory Care" facility is misleading because the staff does not receive any specific training or continuing education to care appropriately for memory care patients. It simply means that the facility is locked and residents can not leave or enter the facility without supervision. I strongly recommend against this facility or any associated Runk & Pratt facility. It is clear that management staff does not possess a compassionate attitude toward residents or their families. On a positive note, most of the aides that care for residents are kind and although they are not trained to handle emergency situations well they do possess a caring attitude as they go about their work.

Photos of Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care

About Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care

Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care is a senior living provider in Lynchburg, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Runk & Pratt Residential Adult Care