Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation

October 31, 2011

By Ella McKinnen

Three years ago, my husband and I made the difficult decision to get help taking care of his mother, who was 73 and in need of more care than we could provide. We weren't willing to place her anywhere that wasn't as comfortable as our home (where she had been living with us since 2001), or where we did not think she would be happy. We chose the Guggenheimer for two reasons: one, its friendly and accessible staff. Two, the availability of religious services on a regular basis, which is something that Nancy enjoys. She had made friends there and acclimated quickly ... we live quite close to this facility as well so we are able to visit her often. It's a nice place to visit, I enjoy going there. The staff have also been extremely helpful and compassionate as her health has declined. We made the right decision for her, and I'm thankful for the quality care she has received.

About Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation

Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Lynchburg, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Guggenheimer Health & Rehabilitation