Bentley Commons at Lynchburg Lynchburg, VA

Assisted Living Reviews for Bentley Commons at Lynchburg

March 19, 2018

By Phoeniz

Other

I have mixed emotions about Bentley Commons. Although the majority of the staff if very kind and helpful, yet there seems to be a lot of things that "fall through the cracks" so to speak. I believe that the quality of proper and timely communications between the facility and the loved ones of the residents could be greatly improved. I am having a hard time justifying the costs with the actual "assistance" given, yet apparently most facilites all offer about the same level of care for the dollar.

January 30, 2018

By Patricia

I loved Bentley Commons at Lynchburg, it was a polished and beautiful community. I just didn't feel that it's a good fit for my step-dad because he needs more individual care than what they're used to doing. The amenities are excellent, there's a salon, a physical fitness room, etc. They have a professional staff, and the dining room is clean, well-kept, and it's pleasant to be in.

January 13, 2016

By Linda R.1

We visited Bentley Commons for my mother-in-law. We liked this one because the rooms were bigger and included a kitchen area, and it was cheaper than the other facility we visited. It would be the next one on our list.

July 04, 2015

My parents are in Bentley Commons. It is spacious, clean, and open. The staff is friendly, caring, and respectful. The apartment is quite spacious. It is about 700 square feet. It felt cozy and comfortable even with a lot of family members. The dining room looks very nice, and the food is good. They have Wii bowling, music concerts, outings, billiard, bingo, and movie nights.

June 24, 2015

By Kevinmaddox

After retiring Mum wanted nothing more than to go back to the hobby that she had pursued when she had just gotten married: her book club. However, after so many years all of her friends were now living far away. This is why we started looking for an assisted living home where she would be able to not only start her book club again, but also get the company of people of her own age, and she got it at Bentley at Lynchburg. She now also gets many other great advantages while living her, such as the doctors who are always available round the clock.

February 09, 2015

By BeeC

So happy that my mom is here! The staff is wonderful. There is always a fun event going on when I come to visit. I have piece of mind that my mom is being taken care of when I go home and that is a great feeling.

September 12, 2014

My father-in-law is at Bentley Commons. It is good for assisted living. I didn't see any problems with the cleanliness of this place. They have activities. I think they are adequately staffed for assisted living.

About Bentley Commons at Lynchburg

Bentley Commons at Lynchburg is a senior living provider in Lynchburg, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Bentley Commons at Lynchburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bentley Commons at Lynchburg