Noble Senior Living at Louisa

Reviews of Noble Senior Living at Louisa

Assisted Living Reviews for Noble Senior Living at Louisa

December 03, 2012

By Visitor92

I felt that from the moment I walked into the door the staff was very friendly and welcoming. They greeted with me with a positive and polite attitude. The friend who I visited there was always treated with respect when I was present, and seemed to thoroughly enjoy his time there. He spoke very highly of the attentiveness of the staff. Eventually, my friend was moved to a nursing home because his condition worsened, and the staff kept up with him. They sent him cards and whenever I ran into staff members around town they were always very cordial. I felt that the facility was very clean, and well kept. I would highly recommend it. As far as the credibility of the staff, they all seemed well educated and appeared to run the facility with ease. This establishment does very well compared to other facilities I have visited. This facility had a very comfortable feeling that almost made you forget it was an assisted living facility.

July 28, 2012

By HERE4THEKIDS

I thought the facility was a fairly clean and professional facility especially for being a small town establishment. The workers seemed very caring and nuturing and seemed to really care for my great-aunt. The campus was really welcoming and had the appearance of a lake front lodge. Whenever my family and I would visit, we would always be greeted with smiles as the staff was very personable and welcoming. From what we understood, they had numerous activities like movies, bingo and other events. There was really nothing bad to say about the establishment, I just wish it was a little closer to my home town in Maryland but that is more of a personal gripe.

Costs for Noble Senior Living at Louisa

Services and Amenities of Noble Senior Living at Louisa

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Noble Senior Living at Louisa

Noble Senior Living at Louisa provides a wide variety of assistance with Activities of Daily Living provided by a warm and caring staff with decades of experience. Our community offers three homestyle meals a day, a wide variety of activities daily, in an intimate environment that is safe and secure.

Providing the best in senior living support is our NOBLE passion. The attentiveness of our care staff is only surpassed by the warmth and hospitality in which we provide our services. With quality control procedures ensured to give families peace of mind coupled with our highly trained and caring staff creates a senior living experience like no other. We look forward to welcoming you to our NOBLE family at Louisa.

Map of Noble Senior Living at Louisa