The Mayflower

Reviews of The Mayflower

Assisted Living Reviews for The Mayflower

November 08, 2012

By tcc151

As I mentioned, we did get to know the staff and many of the residents that lived there. The staff were very friendly. They would typically greet you with a smile and a "hello" as you came in. The home is very nice, it is a very old boarding home that feels like a home. I have been to three different retirement homes and this one was by far the nicest. I liked it because it was not so sterile and white-washed like many other care facilities (hospitals, etc.). Many of the residents I spoke to were happy with the care they received. I would often go on the weekends for family luncheons. The food was very good (down home cooking) and there was always plenty of it. Also, they often had live music playing from a pianist or local band. The other great thing about the Mayflower is that the residents are able to go outside on the patio when the weather is nice. I appreciated the freedom that my grandmother was able to have during her stay there. Overall, I liked the Mayflower.

April 05, 2012

By spirits

There is nothing good to say. I have seen to much bad and feel sorry for the residents there.

February 29, 2012

By wahoowa32

I visited this facility with a group of volunteers over Christmas, and I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. We had a really nice time caroling and visiting with the residents. The group of workers that we came in contact with were kind and helpful to the residents without being overbearing or interfering with those who expected some independence. The living and recreation areas were quite nice and well-maintained. The facility smelled and appeared to be very clean and spacious, and it is located in a beautiful town with a lot to offer and a lot of links to American history. The food appeared to be good, and there were a number of events going on to keep the residents busy with social time and community activities. If I had a relative that needed to live in an assisted living facility, the Mayflower would be my first choice as it is the best in the Lexington area that I have encountered.

December 02, 2011

By Addi

I recently visited this facility and found it to be lovely. It was smelled good was very clean, and the residents seemed to be content and happy.

Services and Amenities of The Mayflower

About The Mayflower

The Mayflower is a senior living provider in Lexington, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Mayflower for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Mayflower