Sunrise of Leesburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Leesburg

December 29, 2015

By Michael84037750

Other

I often visit this facility. It is very well run and relatively small. The staff pitches in to help each other. The staff also seems to really care. There are a lot of activities.

February 24, 2015

Sunrise of Leesburg was OK. The halls were very small, and the residents had to share the bathrooms. They had community bathrooms instead of bathrooms in their own rooms. It was like an old farmhouse, so they just don't have the capability for every room to have a bathroom. It seemed very homey. They had bingo and a movie night, but I know they didn't have transportation. You had to pay extra for that. Everything seemed clean, and I felt that the staff was very helpful in answering questions.

November 23, 2013

Sunrise of Leesburg was a very friendly family home because it was smaller. I like the small family atmosphere and I thought that would have been better for Mom that way. Their rooms were nice. They weren't overcrowded and there was enough space so that one can move around in them.

Photos of Sunrise of Leesburg

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Leesburg

• Companion Suites: Yes

About Sunrise of Leesburg

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise of Leesburg, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise of Leesburg