Spring Arbor Leesburg

Reviews of Spring Arbor Leesburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring Arbor Leesburg

February 22, 2015

By Caring102042350

Dad is in Spring Arbor. When you walk in, there are a lot of people doing a lot of activities. They have guys and not just women. It feels good and looks good. The tour convinces me completely that it is great, and my father thinks the same thing. The room is just a box you decorate as you please, but it looks great. and the bathroom is terrific.

January 02, 2015

By Melody758

Poor food, impatient and inconsiderate nurses, lack of courtesy, rude. Do not recommend.

July 11, 2013

By Diane28

Spring Arbor is very nice, they have a secure facility which we needed for my father because he wanders. It's lovely, well-kept, relatively new and their rates were good compared to the others we've looked at in the area. He's been living there almost exactly a year and we've been really happy.

September 08, 2012

By Ron 1

We like Spring Arbor the best. It's a new facility. We thought the physical plan was especially nice. The rooms are nice, the ceilings were high and there were a lot of windows. They've actually filled up very quickly because it's very popular. They filled up much faster than they thought they would. We know other people who have friends who are in there, and they've all been giving positive feedback. We'll just put everything else on hold until we see how things develop. The staff people we spoke to were very nice. The lady we spoke to actually was the manager who opened the facility. She was the one who was there the first day it opened. She gave a lot of information about the facility. It was particularly well-maintained.

Services and Amenities of Spring Arbor Leesburg

About Spring Arbor Leesburg

Spring Arbor Leesburg is a senior living provider in Leesburg, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Spring Arbor Leesburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of Spring Arbor Leesburg