Dulles Health & Rehab Center

Services and Amenities of Dulles Health & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Dulles Health & Rehab Center

Dulles Health & Rehab Center, which opened in July 2016, is located in Herndon, VA. Our facility provides a sanctuary of rehabilitation, long-term, and respite care to our neighbors in Herndon and the surrounding communities. At Dulles Health & Rehab Center, our goal is simple: to provide the most effective treatment for you in a compassionate, comfortable environment. When you visit Dulles Health & Rehab Center, you will find technical innovation and a caring, expert staff. Everyone here will work hard to create a welcoming, healing atmosphere. Whether you come for short-term rehab or long-term nursing, your care will be our primary concern. We’re doing more than just challenging the status quo. We’re changing lives.

Map of Dulles Health & Rehab Center