GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER

Reviews of GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER

Nursing Home Reviews for GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER

June 07, 2012

By elijahblue

The Director of Nursing "K.S." at this facility is extremely unprofessional when addressing the nursing staff. The DON at this facility will berate her employees in a demeaning way in front of co-workers and patients. This causes a high turnover of the nursing staff which directly causes a disproportionate nurse to patient ratio. Low employee morale. It all starts at the top......poor upper management. With that said....the Nursing Staff on the floor is still able to be cordial, professional and provide great care to the patients.

August 23, 2011

By C Martin

This is a patient care facility for the elderly. I do not recommend this place because the nursing aides and assistants seem very overwhelmed and too busy to deal with the patients. Often the patients can be seen waiting in their wheelchairs in the hallways for extended periods. There doesn't seem to be activities for the residents that are bed-bound and this makes me concerned about the patients developing bed sores. I used to visit a fellow parishioner at this facility and he would appear to be untidy and not very clean. His shirt would be full of stains and his urine bag was full. Once I inquired from one of the nursing assistants about what the ratio of nursing staff to patient ration was, and she told me she wasn't sure, "...maybe about 12-14 residents to 1 of us, I think". I just shook my head!

Services and Amenities of GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER

About GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER

GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER is a senior living provider in Gainesville, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER for more details on services and rates.

Map of GAINESVILLE HEALTH AND REHAB CENTER