The Crossings at Falls Run

Reviews of The Crossings at Falls Run

Assisted Living Reviews for The Crossings at Falls Run

Independent Living Reviews for The Crossings at Falls Run

August 09, 2015

I think the food is kind of lousy at The Crossings at Falls Run. The facility is very nice. When my mother came back to go into the assisted living, it took them a good two to three weeks to actually get on board with all that they were supposed to be responsible for. The staff is very helpful and very friendly, but I think they do not have enough nursing staff to take care of everybody.   The apartment she is in is very nice. She has a one-bedroom, and it is very spacious. The dining room is nice. They have a gym for physical therapy, and they have something going on everyday like cards, bingo, and crafts. They have a library with a computer and a movie theater. The facility is very clean. Generally, it is a nice place, but they need to get their act together on taking care of the assisted living residents in my opinion.

February 10, 2015

By Mike105870050

I chose The Crossings at Falls Run because they had an available two-bedroom for my mother. She is sharing it with my 64-year-old sister, and they love it. The room is very nice with a sitting room between them, and it has a nice view of the woods. The dining room seems very nice, and there is no assigned seating; it's like a restaurant. The food is very good; they have been raving about it since they got there. They have a movie theater on-site, they do bingo, and they have a library, beauty parlor, and church services every Sunday. My mom came from a rehab place in Florida, and they were very helpful to make the transition as easy as possible. They have a caring staff, and I have recommended them to friends that were looking for a place.

August 27, 2013

By Caring from Virginia

When we visited The Crossings, we were very impressed with it. We thought it was a very nice facility. Their apartments were quite nice and seemed spacious. We had lunch there with a couple of residents and the food was quite good. I absolutely recommend this place.

March 09, 2013

By caring0226213

When we visited The Crossings, it was not completed. It's only been open for two years, so they weren't able to show us an actual apartment. But we looked at the floor plans. The amenities were great. The most appealing thing for us was the fact that we didn't have to buy into it. They offered just about everything. It's failry new and the location is beautiful.

Costs for The Crossings at Falls Run

Photos of The Crossings at Falls Run

Services and Amenities of The Crossings at Falls Run

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Department of Social Services
  • State Licenses: ALF 1104250

About The Crossings at Falls Run

The Crossings at Falls Run is a privately owned and operated retirement community in the heart of historic Fredericksburg, Virginia. The community encompasses 173 units with 90 Independent Living, 67 Assisted Living and 16 Memory Care apartments. The community provides spacious and airy apartment homes in a secure, beautifully landscaped and pedestrian friendly campus located off of Berea Church Road east of Falls Run Creek. The location is ideally located off Route 17 and is easily accessible to I-95 and all county residents.

No costly buy-in, No long-term leases, Affordable monthly rent, Farm-to-table dining, Pet friendly, Large spacious apartments, Scheduled transportation, Chef-inspired meals, Engaging activities, Housekeeping, Apartment maintenance, State-of-the-art emergency call system

Map of The Crossings at Falls Run