Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

June 29, 2016

By Diane865382

My mother stayed at Falls Run for rehab. We got to know the facility pretty well. Their ratio of patients to staff was just too much, like waiting for medicine took a long time. When my mom first went in there, she kept having accidents for no reason because they kept her waiting. Nobody was in danger. Everybody was safe. It was just the little things. I think the staff could use some additional training in some areas as well as the ratio being lower. The doctor was giving something that's not needed, like insulin every day. True, some days her sugar was way up, but the reason she's diabetic was the food. The food was making and driving her diabetes. It wasn't nutritious, healthy, or good.

June 25, 2015

The staffs at Falls Run are probably like any other, but for the most part, they were fairly good. Some of them I thought weren't as caring as the some of the others, but for the most part I think they were. As for sanitation, they did a good job with it. They kept the place clean. I would recommend it, but the only thing is as far as their food, I thought that was lacking. My wife gained a lot of weight there. There was just a lot of food that she wasn't used to eating because we try to eat healthy. It was just a lot of starchy and canned food. It was just high on carbohydrates and kind of greasy. We didn't care too much for it. My wife at the time was not eating meat at all, and she only eats fish, but they would bring her meat almost every time. I would have to keep telling them to take it back because she doesn't want it and won't eat it. They just never got it right. I don't want to throw them under the bus though. They did do a good job with her in taking care of her personally like bathing her and things like that.

September 21, 2014

By mackaw98

Had a family member at this facility and I feel they didn't receive adequate care and I ended up taking them out of the facility. The building looks nice but the care wasn't up to par.

August 26, 2012

By playsinpaint1

I frequent this facility picking up specimen for medical purposes. They are very clean, smells pleasant and to the public they are very nice and accommodating. I will say behind the scenes the nurses can be a little rude at times. I have heard them shout at the elderly for trying to get out of their wheel chairs when trying to seat on a couch. Often when I go in I hear small voices coming from rooms with alarms going off asking for help, once I notify someone I get a response of "yes, we know." Some of the patients seem upset as they can sometimes be ignored, but overall they are receiving very good care compared to other facilities in the area.

About Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center

Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Fredericksburg, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Falls Run Nursing & Rehab Center