Sunrise of George Mason

Sunrise of George Mason (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Sunrise of George Mason

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of George Mason

October 25, 2013

We were able to tour Sunrise at George Mason. The facility itself was nice, but they seemed to be dealing more people who are in a nursing care level rather than assisted living. It seemed like everybody was in a wheelchair and I didn't feel that would be a great place for my mom. If it comes to a point that I would have to choose one, this probably would be high on the list.

March 09, 2012

By mzurbnx

The facilities and amenities at this facility were top notch. The staff was well educated and friendly. The only issues I had with the facility was the security and supervision. My grandmother who was staying at the facility said that people frequently walked off the property and the police had to be called to find them and bring them back. This is particularly concerning since my grandmother is an Alzheimer's patient.

Photos of Sunrise of George Mason

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: Adult
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Sunrise of George Mason

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of George Mason