Arden Courts of Fair Oaks

Reviews of Arden Courts of Fair Oaks

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Fair Oaks

February 04, 2013

By pcakes

I brought my Mother to Arden Courts in 2005 and it was the best decision I've ever made. At her apartment in the assisted living she was not getting out of bed in the morning, she missed meals and mom would not socialize. I had to go to her apartment every morning and night to give her medicine as she could not keep it straight. Through doctors' visits we found Mom had Alzheimer's, yet moving her to the secure area of the assisted living seemed like such a devastating change because it is "secure" and some people there were in later stages which were scary to me. My mom loved to be outdoors and she enjoyed walking and there was not freedom to keep up with these activities. Then someone told me to check out Arden Courts, an assisted living with walking areas inside as well as gazebos walking paths around the outside of the whole building! It was still difficult to make this move, but deep down I knew it was time. I came back to see how mom had adjusted after just 4 days and she was walking around smiling with a couple of new girlfriends! Mom also loved the activities and even participated. Her favorite activities were the broadway musicals and themes of Sinatra and Big Band music. My mom passed away a year ago November. She was blessed with 5 wonderful years at Fair Oaks Arden Courts. Because of what happened to my Mom, I felt lead to work for Arden Courts to help other people make the move with their loved ones. Thank you Arden Courts for what you did for my mom and for giving me purpose in my life.

October 30, 2012

By David 1

Arden Courts is okay and seem very nice. They're focused on dementia and cognizance deficiencies, and they're the only ones who do that in the area. I would recommend them.

April 13, 2012

By Patricia F.

Arden Courts is a smaller scale facility specializing in Memory Care. Because it is smaller, they have a single-level floor plan. The floor plan is circular with no dead-end walls, designed for memory care. The residents have access to the outdoors without having to be assisted. There is freedom of movement. My mom is more mobile than most, so this allows her to walk around freely which helps maintain normalcy in her life.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Fair Oaks

About Arden Courts of Fair Oaks

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Fair Oaks