Magnolias of Chesterfield

Reviews of Magnolias of Chesterfield

Memory Care Reviews for Magnolias of Chesterfield

June 30, 2016

By Michelle760013

We took a tour of Magnolias of Chesterfield. I noticed that they have a very friendly staff. The residents looked happy. It was in a good part of the town and easily accessible. The place is clean and their kitchen looked clean. They also have activities.

October 16, 2015

I visited Magnolias of Chesterfield. The staff was very nice, but the owner was not. I found out that there was a new owner. I had not been there with the new management, so I do not know about the new, but the rooms then were spacious and clean. The environment was very clean. It was just the managers that I did not like. We were considering moving my mother there.

April 24, 2015

By Michelle105816750

My great aunt stayed at Magnolia's of Chesterfield for a little while. I have nothing but compliments. We had a great stay there, and everyone was very pleasant, professional, friendly, and caring. It was a wonderful experience. They had a dining area, a family room, and a visitation area that you can use for parties. They had a large lobby when you go in.

February 14, 2014

By caring010210

Mother is doing very well at Magnolias. I chose it for financial reasons and also, I decided to bring her down closer to me. Magnolias is very secluded, nice and quiet and there were not many people in there so they can look out for their patients. As far as the food, she eats all. She would participate now and then with the singing and she made things for last Christmas.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Magnolias of Chesterfield

Photos of Magnolias of Chesterfield

Services and Amenities of Magnolias of Chesterfield

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: ALF1104399

About Magnolias of Chesterfield

Whether for you or a loved one, Magnolias of Chesterfield offers a caring, safe and active community for persons with dementia. Located in beautiful Chester, VA, Magnolias’ Memory Care Community uses the Montessori “Moments in Time” Dementia Program with a focus on the Arts. All residents are also encouraged to take part in exercise classes, arts and crafts, games, and other recreation to retain their abilities.

Owned by Meridian Senior Living, Magnolias of Chesterfield offers spacious private and semiprivate accommodations. All rooms were recently renovated and upgraded to include private baths with convenient walk-in showers, in-room cable television, and individual climate control panels. The community is fully secure with keypad entry and exit, giving family members added comfort in knowing their loved one is in a safe and secure environment.

Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.

Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.

• See it in our Smiles.
  • Hear it in our Voices.
  • Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
  • Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
  • Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.

Moments in Time Montessori based memory care program is designed to capture our residents’ special moments in any given time, to validate and allow purposeful living while interacting positively within their environment allowing them to function at their

Map of Magnolias of Chesterfield