Lighthouse Pointe

Reviews of Lighthouse Pointe

Independent Living Reviews for Lighthouse Pointe

April 23, 2016

By Dorothy127338250

I liked everything about Lighthouse Pointe. It was a bright, cheery, nice place. Everybody was nice, and the staff was wonderful. It was the brightness and cheerfulness of the place that impressed me.

February 21, 2016

By Robert116092950

I visited Lighthouse Point. The staff was very friendly. The place was very well lit and had nice accommodations. Of all the three places I visited, this was the best one. I was satisfied. Every room had a very nice balcony.

July 28, 2015

By Susan110983850

Lighthouse Pointe was beautiful. If I were 20 years older, I would have no problem going in because the average age was 80. I loved the place. I had a tour. The dining room was humongous. It was out in the open and not closed in. Anybody could sit at the table; it was not restricted, and it was pretty cool. They had activities, and they also had the holidays. They were the ones that said you could stay in one of their properties for vacation, which I thought was very cool. The rooms were in nice sizes. I was looking at the two-bedroom, and I thought it was a good size bedroom. The staff was very friendly. They knew everybody's name, which was always a plus. They answer all the questions, if you had questions for them.

May 24, 2015

By Cheryl106622750

A friend lived in Lighthouse Pointe, and it was a very upscale retirement community. It was lovely, but expensive. It's full service -- three meals a day, dining room service, all kinds of activities, and housekeeping. The staff were very friendly, very professional, and very helpful.

February 09, 2015

By Althea1

My visit to Lighthouse Pointe was great. The staff was friendly. I even have an extended friendship with one of the ladies that took us around. She was just sweet, and we kind of bonded. The place was very ornate, very open, and I loved it. I loved the elevators and the arena type setup where you can see downstairs from the balcony. The food was wonderful, and the service was great. While we were there, someone started playing the piano, a lot of the seniors started singing, and it was a very friendly atmosphere. They were active seniors. We walked into a chair aerobics class that was going on. It was very relaxed, and it was a very beautiful facility. I did like it, but it is totally out of our price range.

April 29, 2014

Lighthouse was pretty good. The location and the staff were both very good. The residents were also nice to me, and when I left, everybody was saying: "I hope to see you back." I felt good about the way they treated me. The dining room was clean. They had activities.

September 26, 2013

By Carol65372750

It's been five months since I moved in here at Lighthouse and they are just very excellent. The staff are great and I am very happy here.

June 12, 2013

By Ramona H.

I'm staying at Lighthouse Pointe for almost a year now. It's a little bit more than what I want and what I'm accustomed to, but it's really a very nice place. We have a dining room where we have our meals and these are all prepared by the facility. The food is good, it's not my home cooking but it's good. They have many programs and activities scheduled and majority of the residents here are very content, pleased and happy.

Costs for Lighthouse Pointe

Photos of Lighthouse Pointe

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Pointe

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Lighthouse Pointe

Lighthouse Pointe is located in Chesapeake, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lighthouse Pointe for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lighthouse Pointe