Lighthouse Pointe

Offers Independent Living

933 Cedar Rd, Chesapeake, VA 23322
Lighthouse Pointe (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Lighthouse Pointe

Independent Living Reviews for Lighthouse Pointe

August 18, 2016

By John048282

The staff at Lighthouse Pointe was helpful, friendly, and answered every questions we had. The room was small but adequate. Overall, they were good.

July 27, 2016

By Diane587117

We are very happy with my father being at Lighthouse Pointe. It’s beautifully decorated and has a gorgeous dining area. They have a library, a game room with pool tables, and a bus that takes the residents to the local malls and doctors' appointments if their family can’t do so. We are very happy, but they are not assisted living and don’t have medical services when he gets to a point where he might need help with his meds or other things.

June 10, 2016

By Charles461611

Lighthouse Pointe was very nice, and I was impressed. The staff was very courteous, and professional. I saw a community room, the 1- and 2-bedroom units, and the library. Everything I saw was very well-kept, but I did not see a swimming pool. The apartments were spacious. One thing I didn't like is you cannot cook your own food in the apartment because all the meals are provided, and included in the cost. The dining area was very neat. It smelled good, but I did not taste the food.

By JackieQEPDF

My grandmother lives at the Lighthouse Pointe, a great independent living facility that does not offer much assisted living. They provide a lot of activities for the residents. The food is amazing, which is the highlight of the community. They keep it all well updated and have a lot of live musicians come in for mini concerts. It’s a very lovely community and very affordable, but the only downside is that they only have one elevator and it has three floors.

By JuanitaZWMQS

I visited Lighthouse Pointe for my dad. It was a wonderful location, but it will not work for him because he needs more care than they can provide. The staff was very friendly and very professional. The room was clean, nice, and had new furnishings. The atmosphere was awesome, but it won’t work for my dad.

By Caring daughterCREPA

Lighthouse Pointe was great. The people were very accommodating, and I didn’t even call ahead. I liked the rooms. They had adequate closet space, which is good.

April 23, 2016

By Dorothy127338250

I liked everything about Lighthouse Pointe. It was a bright, cheery, nice place. Everybody was nice, and the staff was wonderful. It was the brightness and cheerfulness of the place that impressed me.

February 21, 2016

By Robert116092950

I visited Lighthouse Point. The staff was very friendly. The place was very well lit and had nice accommodations. Of all the three places I visited, this was the best one. I was satisfied. Every room had a very nice balcony.

July 28, 2015

By Susan110983850

Lighthouse Pointe was beautiful. If I were 20 years older, I would have no problem going in because the average age was 80. I loved the place. I had a tour. The dining room was humongous. It was out in the open and not closed in. Anybody could sit at the table; it was not restricted, and it was pretty cool. They had activities, and they also had the holidays. They were the ones that said you could stay in one of their properties for vacation, which I thought was very cool. The rooms were in nice sizes. I was looking at the two-bedroom, and I thought it was a good size bedroom. The staff was very friendly. They knew everybody's name, which was always a plus. They answer all the questions, if you had questions for them.

May 24, 2015

By Cheryl106622750

A friend lived in Lighthouse Pointe, and it was a very upscale retirement community. It was lovely, but expensive. It's full service -- three meals a day, dining room service, all kinds of activities, and housekeeping. The staff were very friendly, very professional, and very helpful.

February 09, 2015

By Althea1

My visit to Lighthouse Pointe was great. The staff was friendly. I even have an extended friendship with one of the ladies that took us around. She was just sweet, and we kind of bonded. The place was very ornate, very open, and I loved it. I loved the elevators and the arena type setup where you can see downstairs from the balcony. The food was wonderful, and the service was great. While we were there, someone started playing the piano, a lot of the seniors started singing, and it was a very friendly atmosphere. They were active seniors. We walked into a chair aerobics class that was going on. It was very relaxed, and it was a very beautiful facility. I did like it, but it is totally out of our price range.

April 29, 2014

Lighthouse was pretty good. The location and the staff were both very good. The residents were also nice to me, and when I left, everybody was saying: "I hope to see you back." I felt good about the way they treated me. The dining room was clean. They had activities.

September 26, 2013

By Carol65372750

It's been five months since I moved in here at Lighthouse and they are just very excellent. The staff are great and I am very happy here.

June 12, 2013

By Ramona H.

I'm staying at Lighthouse Pointe for almost a year now. It's a little bit more than what I want and what I'm accustomed to, but it's really a very nice place. We have a dining room where we have our meals and these are all prepared by the facility. The food is good, it's not my home cooking but it's good. They have many programs and activities scheduled and majority of the residents here are very content, pleased and happy.

Costs for Lighthouse Pointe

Photos of Lighthouse Pointe

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Pointe

• Independent Living Starting At: $2099/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Lighthouse Pointe

Lighthouse Pointe is located in Chesapeake, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lighthouse Pointe for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lighthouse Pointe