RoseWood Village at Hollymead Town Center

Reviews of RoseWood Village at Hollymead Town Center

Assisted Living Reviews for RoseWood Village at Hollymead Town Center

August 13, 2015

By Kathy110730350

Right now, I am going to consider Rosewood. It is one of my favorites. The appearance is very good, they seem to be on top of who's coming in and what you are there for, and they take care of whatever the needs are of the people coming in. The residents seem happy. Of course by me being a caregiver, I speak to everybody when I go in, but they seem to be happy. I did talk to several of them, and they said that they really like the facility and that they take good care of them. I think right now, Rosewood would be my first choice and probably my only choice.

May 24, 2015

By Jay11

My father lived in RoseWood for a month. Half of the family decided that they were going to put him in there, and as far as I'm concerned, the only thing they're worried about is the bottom dollar. Too expensive is an understatement. The staff was fine. It's not about the staff; it's about the owners. They can't even afford real eggs. They serve powdered eggs. They took him out to lunch in a restaurant, but for my dad, there was nothing to do except watch Traffic on 29. They got a bunch of activities in there, but that's not my dad. They spent more on making that place look good than they did on procuring decent food.

February 19, 2015

I went to RoseWood Village to visit. They only had single rooms, which were nice, but they didn't have a living area. They did not have anything available that was big enough for both of my parents, and that was not going to work out for us. It was a very lovely facility, kind of new, and had a shop-like atmosphere. The staff seemed very nice. I did not meet the hands-on staff per se, but more management-type staff. They had an activities calendar with a lot of things on there. Some residents actually had their own vehicles.

June 17, 2014

By Joe36

I had been at Rosewood Village for a year. What I like best about it was that there are lots of activities there, and the villa is newer and well-decorated. The staff is good. However, they only have one item of food everyday.

About RoseWood Village at Hollymead Town Center

Located in the heart of Pima County, Canyon Valley Memory Care is a stand-alone Memory Care community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents with cognitive impairment. Whether your loved one is moving in from Green Valley, Sahuarita, Tubac, Tucson, or anywhere else, they���re sure to feel right at home with Canyon Valley Memory Care. Our staff provides an immersive, engaging experience through our award-winning SPARK program. We believe in four keys to a life well-lived: Community Contribution, Inclusion & Belonging, Lifelong Learning, and Purpose. Everything our staff does works toward making these lifestyle features a reality for our residents. We understand needing assistance with ADLs or specialized Memory Care is trying for a family and their loved one. That���s why we maintain a trusting, safe, and exciting environment where your loved one can thrive. A key part of ensuring your loved one continues to thrive is our SPARK program. This award-winning program ��� inspired by Montossori-methods ��� makes all the difference in our residents lives. Your loved one will experience SPARK for themselves when they participate in a variety of sensory activities. Some days, that includes creating art in a class environment, other times its baking and cooking lessons, or perhaps one of our instructor-led musical programs. Regular Housekeeping Scheduled Transportation for Social Events Professional Caregivers Onsite Exciting Social Programs Medication Management Spacious Rooms Beautiful Common Areas Social Dining Area Modern Design ADA Accessible Onsite Executive Chef Three Meals Per Day Restaurant-Quality Dining Multiple Options Every Meal Snacks Always Available What makes us special: Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We���re 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of RoseWood Village at Hollymead Town Center