Arden Courts of Annandale

Reviews of Arden Courts of Annandale

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Annandale

January 31, 2013

By pkbess

My mother was in Arden Courts for 5 years. Moving her there was the best decision I ever made! She went from staying in bed all day and not wanting to go to activities to being the life of the party. Mom's love was nature and every nice day she would walk outside and look at the butterflies, birds and flowers. Many days I would find her sitting in one of the gazebos with her friends. Mom became an avid activities person as she loved the songs of the past that were used in the singalongs and exercise programs. Thank you Arden Courts to giving my Mother quality of life with her journey of this terrible disease.

November 03, 2012

By caring10313

We were very well received by the staff of Arden Courts. The person in charge explained to us things and other information that can help my husband on Alzheimer's. The place is very nice, very clean, and organized.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Annandale

About Arden Courts of Annandale

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Annandale