Brookdale Fillmore Pond

Reviews of Brookdale Fillmore Pond

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Fillmore Pond

January 20, 2012

By Iniv

Until recently, I would visit Emertius at Fillmore Pond in Bennington, Vermont from time to time in order to see my grandmother who was staying there. Often, I would just sit with her and talk about nothing of any great importance. The workers and care providers of the place would always been walking around, talking to the various other residents and aiding them with their everyday lives. The workers would always hold a smile on their face, and always seemed pleased and willing to help. They all seemed to love their jobs and the joy they brought to those who were staying at Fillmore Pond. Whether it was helping an elderly individual outside to take in the excellent view of the Bennington Monument in the distance, aiding those not quite able to feed themselves, or merely providing company in one's last years, the faculty of Emertius at Fillmore Pond love their jobs and do them well. My grandmother also toted about how nice, professional, and caring the institution was often. She told me she could not think of a better place to spend her final years, and there were few other places and people she would want to spend it with (my family being one of the few exceptions). All in all, I would recommend this facility to anyone in the Bennington, VT area who would need living assistance in either old age or poor health, or simply a community to live among in those final years.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Fillmore Pond

Photos of Brookdale Fillmore Pond

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Fillmore Pond

About Brookdale Fillmore Pond

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Fillmore Pond