Beehive Homes West Jordan, UT

Reviews of Beehive Homes

Assisted Living Reviews for Beehive Homes

July 16, 2015

By sophies mama

"Memory Care" Assistance for my mother was non existent. Services you are paying for were not being provided. No prompting to help her with personal needs. Generally found the owners to not really care about residents.

March 31, 2014

We're friends with the person who runs Beehive Homes, and it just didn't fit what we were looking for. It was very well-run and had really nice people, but the rooms were very tiny and they had to share a shower. The staff was very helpful, very friendly. They seemed very caring and seemed to know everybody. It's just a smaller place.

August 01, 2013

By Angeline1

We put our Mom in Bee Hive Homes of West Jordan Assisted Living. The place is very clean. The staff is very friendly. The food seems to be adequate and they have many activities.

June 28, 2013

By CaringL

The Beehive was very nice and that probably would have been my second choice. It's actually a large, new home that they purchased and redid so that the residents have their own bedrooms and bathrooms.

About Beehive Homes

Beehive Homes is a senior living provider in West Jordan, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Beehive Homes for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beehive Homes