The Wentworth at Willow Creek

Reviews of The Wentworth at Willow Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wentworth at Willow Creek

April 13, 2016

By Amyrodriguez68

My grandmother Lilly lived here for just over 3 years before she passed, not only was the staff friendly caring and knowledgeable they were always on point. She loved her room, it was always clean and it was large enough she felt right at home. She loved the food and activities the most! Family dinners and party's were always alot of fun. There was always something going on to keep her busy and the staff was great at keeping her involved daily. I could not have asked for a better place or for better care then she had received here at the Wentworth. Thanks for all you have done for us, The Rodriguez Family

December 27, 2011

By gjlade

I was most impressed with the wonderful staff. You can tell that they really care about those seniors. Everyone seems to really love oneanother and it feels like a happy place to be.

September 29, 2011

By bjones761

I visited the Wentworth several times during the past few years. My brother was a care worker at this facility and I could not have been more impressed. With the beautiful landscaping and 24 hour security, right away I felt it was not your average nursing home. The staff are there as helpful guides to your loved ones, allowing them to stay as independent as possible through the later years of their lives. It is hard for me to think of anything negative to say about this community. I spoke with several of my brother's patients during my visits to the Wentworth and they all had nothing but positive things to say. I remember thinking that the residents and their families were lucky to have found such a great solution to keep them safe and cared for while they grow old.

June 10, 2011

By anonymous44

Visited this facility

I can not say enough good about this facility. It is a lovely building, with lovely grounds and lovely people. The one thing that always strikes me though are the activities prepared for the residents. I had a couple of friends who went bowling and to the Living Aquarium which is more fun than even I've had. I guess the motto could be that age doesn't slow you down. It certainly hasn't slowed my friends down!

Costs for The Wentworth at Willow Creek

Photos of The Wentworth at Willow Creek

Services and Amenities of The Wentworth at Willow Creek

• Licenses: Assisted Living Type 2
  • State Licenses: 2017-ALII-UT207358

About The Wentworth at Willow Creek

As Active as You Want to Be!

The Wentworth of Willow Creek is a state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care provider located in Sandy, UT. Our senior living offers the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At The Wentworth of Willow Creek, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.

Here are some of the features you can look forward to enjoying at our community:

• Spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments
  • Small community with an at home atmosphere
  • Large walk-in closets
  • Kitchenettes
  • Individual thermostat controls
  • Private mailboxes
  • Extended basic cable
  • Private phone lines
  • Wireless internet
  • Patios and beautiful courtyard with pond
  • 24-hour staffing and security
  • Registered nurse on staff
  • Private dining room for family and guests
  • Beauty and barber shop (three stylists to choose from)
  • Library with community computer
  • Activity areas
  • Daily programs
  • Scheduled outings (scenic drives, shopping, lunch, etc.)
  • Church Services (LDS, Catholic, Non-Denominational)
  • Laundry facilities
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen services
  • Off-street parking
  • Convenient elevators
  • Respite program
  • Emergency communication system
  • Apartment maintenance
  • Minimum two hour medical checks
  • Spa room
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Family and resident council
  • 22 apartments
  • Small studios, deluxe studios, one bedroom apartments and shared rooms available in our memory care

Map of The Wentworth at Willow Creek