Sandy Regional Care Center

Reviews of Sandy Regional Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sandy Regional Care Center

January 20, 2012

By grandmasgirl2

My Grandmother spent the last few years of her life at Sandy Regional Health Center. She was treated with kindness and patience by the staff and health care members who provided assistance her when our family was no longer able to. Each visit I made there either alone or with my children we were made to feel welcome and the staff encouraged as much time as possible that we could be with my Grandmother. She loved the ability to attend church meetings, have groups that encouraged her to have a hobby and get her hair done. On occasion when she was able she would take advantage of outings that the center provided. I would recommend this facility to anyone who is looking for a place to send their love one and wants to make sure they are loved and taken good care of when they are not able to do it.

October 20, 2011

By Shra21

I visited a friend that worked at this facility on more than one occasion. My friend worked in a locked down unit for Alzheimer patients. Even though he was one of many CNA's that were assigned to the unit, it always seemed like he was the only one that really worked. Being overworked like that, made him feel as if he wasn't able to really give the patients good quality of care. He would complain about late lunches and breaks, lazy nurses and the other aids that would hide out in empty rooms to avoid work. On a number of visits, I remember thinking I would never put someone I loved in that facility. I felt like the people were treated like caged animals. They would stand and look out the glass into the other part of the center or out into the fenced in yard assigned to the unit. I thought that maybe spending time outside in the yard, would help them. In the 6 months my friend worked there, I never saw or heard of outdoor time.

September 04, 2008

By Karen-4

My loved one stayed here

This facility is AWFUL! They are not treating human beings there they are just a room number and if tehy are any kind of a nuisance they just drug them. I would never allow a loved one to stay here again. The CNA's have absolutely no compassion. If you love your family member do your homework and thake them somewhere else.

Services and Amenities of Sandy Regional Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sandy Regional Care Center

Sandy Regional Care Center is a senior living provider in Sandy, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sandy Regional Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sandy Regional Care Center