Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

Reviews of Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

Assisted Living Reviews for Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

January 30, 2017

By Jim054315

I haven’t had any problems with Alta Ridge. It’s clean, orderly, excellent, and really nice. They have excellent activities and try to keep them active. They are very attentive and give good guidance. I would refer somebody there.

July 27, 2016

By Stacy J.

My mom is staying at Alta Ridge Alzheimer's Facility. It's a nice place, and I really like it. They have a lot of caretakers there. It's clean, and the food's good. They're caring and keep the patients active. They always have something going on. The staff is very active and keep me informed. They know my mom well. They're just really nice, informative, and seem to know what they're doing. They have single and double rooms, a beauty shop, a sitting room, party room, quiet room, living room, and a nice outdoor area.

October 25, 2012

By utahcon

The staff was incredible. They would always keep us informed about grandmother and the daily going ons. They would coordinate events to encourage lots of family participation.

June 23, 2012

By kgirl630

My aunt lives in the Senior Living Community at Alta Ridge and we are so pleased with every aspect of their facility. Their employees always take the time to make sure they are well taken care of. They go above and beyond to make sure that they are always comfortable and make us feel like we can rely on them. They have beautiful views from all of the communities and the grounds around the facility are so calm and peaceful. They make you feel like you are home when you are staying there. Our family could not be more happy about their facility. It has been a blessing for our family.

November 21, 2011

By JoAnn1

Alta Ridge Alzheimer's Community in Sandy, Utah is a very efficient and personable facility. It is beautifully decorated, and provides excellent care, entertainment and concern for every patient.

June 10, 2011

By anonymous44

Visited this facility

Alta Ridge Assisted Living also has an Alzheimer's Community. Probably the most impressive part of this facility is the individual, home-like residences. I've heard more than one resident comment on the arrangement, how it made them feel more independent. At the same time, the employees are always on call for the residents. This facility is more like a community of people than many of the other facilities that I have visited. Whenever I visit, I always feel like the favorite grandchild. I think the living arrangements give the residents a more positive outlook.

Costs for Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

Photos of Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

Services and Amenities of Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: ALII-6660

About Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy

Located at the base of the East Bench of Sandy, Alta Ridge’s memory care community is a 31-bed specialty center for those with memory problems. Our home-like atmosphere fosters maximum independence while providing monitored care and security for your loved one.

Our residents enjoy a peaceful atmosphere in a safe, comfortable environment where they can remain active, pursue their interests and share the companionship of friends, families and staff members. But Alta Ridge is more than just a comfortable residential community. At the heart of our quality care is our staff of dedicated, compassionate professionals who have specialized training to meet the unique needs of our residents.

At Alta Ridge, our memory care community is designed to support seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or other memory disorders. While safety and security are primary concerns, memory care plans also focus on individuals’ needs and each family’s wishes. Families, in particular, benefit greatly from Alzheimer’s support groups and similar resources.

Alta Ridge memory care provides activity programs designed for those with memory impairments. These programs help residents maintain both cognitive function and socialization while putting memory functions into a more manageable perspective. Through individual memory care, attention, a thoughtfully planned environment, and sensitivity to the needs of both patients and families, we help you relax and feel at ease with us.

Be confident that at Alta Ridge your loved one will be well cared for while retaining their individuality and dignity.

Map of Alta Ridge Memory Care Sandy