The Wentworth at East Millcreek

Reviews of The Wentworth at East Millcreek

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wentworth at East Millcreek

January 31, 2014

By Cowboy1894

We're living in Wentworth at East Millcreek now and we're pretty satisfied with it. My stepdaughter chose this place for us because we felt like we're getting a better deal financially on it and certainly it is a little bit closer to her than most of the others were. Just about everything here is positive. The facility is certainly adequate. It will be a year in March since we moved in here. My first impression of this place it's a very clean, neat and attractive facility. It has a very attractive construction about the building, inside and out. Here, we have three rooms and a bath. I like the staff. They're very neat, clean and courteous. The staff's work ethic is excellent. The maintenance man is fantastic. He can do just about anything. He had also taken me to the VA hospital when I didn't have other transportation at no additional charge. Overall, they're very nice people. The residents are outstanding people too. In terms of food proportions, it is very adequate. The variety is nice and they're very punctual as far as serving. For activities, they have something going on every afternoon except Saturday and Sunday. They have special music that comes in on a regular basis of various kinds. Local church brings a group in here every Sunday for music and they're excellent. They have various games that people go to in the activity room, which is a special room set aside for entertainment and activities like that. They have an activity director who is very good and responsible to keep things happening.

June 23, 2011

By four

This is a very nice facility. I noticed right away the multiple fireplaces which give it a home, comfortable, cozy feel. I can just picture residents huddled up to it chatting about their grandchildren and comparing pictures. One thing that a friend of mine loves who lives here, is her private one bedroom apartment. Whenever I visit, she insists on making me tea at her cute little kitchenette, even though I don't drink tea. She's especially enamored of the large, walk-in closet in her bedroom. She's definitely a shoe fiend and has been collecting them for years. Some of them are impossibly high stilettos. She can't wear most of them anymore"”she gets achy, swollen feet"”but that doesn't stop her from loving her shoes like they're her children. There's enough room in her closet to set them all out for the admiration of all. She's very happy in her new home, especially now that she has plenty of room for her shoe collection!

Costs for The Wentworth at East Millcreek

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 2017-ALII-UT207242

About The Wentworth at East Millcreek

There's nothing more personal than home - because you created your home. This same philosophy was used to create The Wentworth, an assisted living community personalized to each individual. Intentionally smaller in size, The Wentworth at East Millcreek is intimate enough to understand not only residents' needs, but their individual preferences as well. From the levels of personal assistance to the activity calendar, The Wentworth at East Millcreek will have just the services you need - because they reflect your personal touch.

The Wentworth at East Millcreek provides a full range of exceptional senior living options in Salt Lake City, UT designed to accommodate your lifestyle. We make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of residents every single day.

Map of The Wentworth at East Millcreek