St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

Reviews of St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

December 10, 2015

By Shelley11

St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments was nice. The lady who assisted us was nice and told us there was transportation going to the doctor; however, this turned out not to be true. They do have transportation to the grocery store once a week, so that was nice. It was an OK facility with very nice people, but my mom didn’t like it. They had pretty nice meals. It was a cute place. I’d live there if I could afford it.

September 29, 2015

By June25

St Joseph was beautiful. They have a beautiful garden, but I would have to dress up to go there. They’ve got Netflix several times a month, computer places, a beauty shop, and a little store. The dining room was elegant. The kitchen had the latest equipment. There’s a bus that goes to another neighbourhood if you want to go shopping.

April 01, 2015

By Cindy597

My mother Lives here and the place looks awesome and the price is cheap for what they offer! The Staff is friendly and helpful all around I am very happy we found this place!

August 28, 2014

The rooms at St. Joseph Villa were nice. The staff was very nice. Our visit was very good.

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

September 17, 2014

By JanA4

The staff was absolutely wonderful and patient. They kept me updated on everything going on. They recommended an in-house physician so we didn't have to take her out. I appreciated everything; it's a nice place.

April 23, 2014

By Mary Ann9

It's big and very outdated. The lady was pretty knowledgeable about the programs. They're very busy there. I like the fact that they understand dementia patients. It's very clean, and when you first walk in, it looks fine. It's just the rooms are really outdated. I know that they're good because a lot of people have recommended them. That's why I went to go look. But it's very expensive, too. It's pricey. They need updating.

July 30, 2013

By Angeline1

St. Joseph Villa was bigger than most facilities. The place was clean and seemed to work well for the residents. The staff was very kind and friendly and there seemed to have a variety of food. The residents seemed very happy there.

January 06, 2012

By bjones761

Of all of the assisted living facilities I have visited and toured, this one is by far the prettiest. I felt like I was walking into a nice hotel rather than a nursing home. When you think of a nursing home you do not think of plush carpeting and bright beautiful colors and lighting. All of these are present at Saint Josephs Villa, so you feel good about the facility right when you walk in the door. The staff and the amenities do not dissapoint either, with a kind friendly atmosphere and large warm inviting rooms. The food was well prepared, generous portions, and a nice wide variety of choices so that even the strictest of tastes and diets will be satisfied. I highly recommend taking a tour of St Josephs with your loved ones, you will not be disappointed! I give it five stars, though I do have one complaint. All this oppulance will cost you. The average room was slightly more than the assisted living facilities in the surrounding area, though the cost is well worth it.

Costs for St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

• Features Extra: Library

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

About St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments

We are a newly remodeled community offering a continuum of care serving the Wasatch Front for over 20 years. With a caring staff and atmosphere, we offer multiple services such as on site Chapel with Catholic Services daily, LDS Service weekly, and Non-Protestant monthly. Our on-site beauty shop offers men and women the opportunity to receive pedicures, manicures, hair cuts and much more at a reasonable price. We also offer a state of the art pendant system to ensure your safety and well being.

Map of St. Joseph Senior Living Apartments