BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek Salt Lake City, UT

Reviews of BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek

Assisted Living Reviews for BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek

July 01, 2016

By Liz066125

Beehive Homes of East Millcreek seemed really nice. We actually wanted to put Mom there but they didn't have any opening. The place seemed very clean, and the staff seemed good. There were individual rooms with bathrooms. The dining area seemed fine.

April 02, 2014

By Peachy one

the care is very good, they are very on top of all the patients And there needs. It is always clean and there is a good feeling there.

February 08, 2014

By Annette10

BeeHive Homes is owned by different individuals. Someone told us it's a care facility. This facility is like 5 minutes from my house. Someone I knew was in it, so I went to visit her there and I thought that it's a really cool place. It's brand new. It's a smaller facility; they have like 16 people in it. It's very open when you walk in. The big living room is open. They have an open kitchen too. There, you can see everybody do everything. The eating area is altogether in a big open area. We really like it. We also like the fact that it has a cap on what they can charge you, so we will be saving like $2000 a month.

Services and Amenities of BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek

BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek for more details on services and rates.

Map of BeeHive Homes of East Millcreek