The Wentworth at the Meadows

Reviews of The Wentworth at the Meadows

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wentworth at the Meadows

August 29, 2017

By Brent

My mom has moved into The Meadows. It's very nice. The staff is very knowledgeable, very friendly, and very willing to do the job. The dining setup is nice. It has really good food and a good selection. There are a lot of activities, so it's an active place. She has been there for a couple of weeks now, and it's working out really well. They just opened up a new wing that they're remodeling, and it's really nice. They're very attentive and very helpful. The service, price, and accommodations have a very good balance and homey feeling.

August 21, 2017

By Janet B

The Meadows Senior Living is a 2-story building. We have been here for 6 weeks now and we are on the upper floor in a large 1-room apartment. We haven't done a whole lot of activities, but I attend devotional each week on Saturday, and we've been to a couple of their movies. They have a small library and an exercise room, which I don't think is adequate. They have a very nice clubhouse room and a theater room. They have a big main dining room and a small dining room which is a quieter, and that's where we eat. They do have a bus, but I have not taken it to do anything yet because I still drive. The food tastes good, but since we believe in healthy diet, it really is not healthy food at all. It is very difficult to get fresh fruits and vegetables, and it is very difficult to get things that aren't swimming in butter, sauces, or things that really aren't good for people. That's really our only complaint about this place, because the people when we were moving in were very understanding and helpful. We have been very impressed with the service here.

January 28, 2016

By Anonymous Visitor8

The Meadows is alright. It is an older facility. The only thing I don’t like is there is a freeway that runs along the back of the facility. I don’t like traffic noise.

January 26, 2016

By Robert114668650

We chose The Meadows for my parents. It's a very nice place and very professional. They have a one-bedroom apartment. They have a tiny kitchenette with a fridge and a sink. There is no stove as there is no cooking in the apartment. Their dining room is a larger room with several tables and chairs. They have waiters, and they can choose two or three choices for each meal.

December 30, 2015

By Lean1

I was really impressed with Meadows Retirement and I liked the people. I liked the setup that they had; the physical structure and the grounds themselves were beautiful. They have a lot of nice things about them; they had a lot of organized activities available and I was very impressed with it. However, it was more expensive. I saw one room; it was 1-bedroom and was very nice. But the place smelled a little like a care center. I would suggest that they do something with their fabrics.

April 29, 2015

By Maizie B

I've lived at the meadows in a studio apartment for nearly two years. I like it most because it is convenieny located and has a lot of natural light. The service is wonderful! They are caring and always say nice things. They are always happy to serve, polite, and well mannered. The rooms are kept clean. The housekeepers are quick and thorough and do a good job. Activities are provided for nearly every interest and they always have excellent programs. If you are looking I would advise always check the location of the room and don't bring everything you own because you will find you won't need it. If you want a happy peaceful place then come to the meadows because good people like me are already here

October 04, 2014

By Renee20

The Meadows was fabulous and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. They had an onsite restaurant where they could eat when they were hungry. They had meals at a time, but they could go down anytime if they were not able to make it. We were able to meet all the people and see what they do. They were very welcoming. The young lady that showed the apartment and assisted us on the tour was very professional, very sweet, and very outgoing. They had activities like luaus, music, church activities, and bingo. They had tours, and they were taking everybody to like a local lakes, mall, and outlet stores. They also had a suggestion box where you could suggest where you would want to go. They had a section there that had not been remodeled yet and that was closed since April because they wanted to enclose it. I thought they needed to have that started because the waiting list was so long.

May 29, 2012

By spacejas

I really like the way the folks are treated at The Meadows. The staff treats everyone like they are family. Every couple days I go into and visit everyone I can during the afternoons and evenings before their dinner time. I also have a friend that comes along to play piano for them. The place isn't that spacious like a mansion but overall I would say that the people are pretty comfortable. Plus they all really like the full service they receive. I had to laugh a little when a little old man told me this over a game one night. I've had lunch there a couple times and was actually pretty impressed by how good it was. Some places don't give out good meals, but The Meadows gives out at least 3 star meals.

April 10, 2012

By battleship

My grandmother recently made The Meadows her home. I made a trip out there a few weeks after her settling in to visit her. The room she was staying in was just a temporary because she was waiting for another guy to move out of the room she was getting. The room she was in was very nice and spacious. It had a small dining room area and a bar with stools. It was a one bedroom one bath with a huge space for storage. They had this board in the main meeting area with all the daily/weekly activities for the residence. There was a pool there and they had exercise time in the pool daily with an instructor. She liked that a lot! The dining room was fairly large. They served them and they also had a buffet area. I think on some days its just buffet. The attitudes and demeanor of the staff was very professional and caring from what I saw. I worry about her a lot and want her to be happy and I think they are taking great care of her at this place and would recommend it to anyone.

December 07, 2011

By Desert_Mama

Our neighborhood "Grandmother" suffered a stroke last year. We knew upon her release from the hospital and re-hab, she would not be able to live alone. "Grace" and her children chose The Meadows, an assisted living community in St. George,Utah.It's a very well maintained community made up of individual apartments. There are studios, one and two bedroom apartment, and each is equipped with an emergency alert system. The resident are encouraged to make themselves completely at home. When Grace moved in, she was able to bring some of her pictures and knick-knacks from home. The dining area and the home-style cooking that The Meadows provides is such a treat. It allows the residents to visit and have their meals in a community/family oriented setting.There are common areas where the residents can socialize too. The grounds are very well kept and cared for. And, they have their own swimming pool. This make exercise so much easier for the seniors. Another bonus is the proximity to the off leash dog park. When I go to visit Grace, we often walk to the park so she can enjoy the antics of the dogs. The staff at The Meadows are so professional without being stiff. They are caring and quick to point out any accomplishment or progress of the residents. And, they are on duty 24 hours a day. Also provided by The Meadows is transportation for special events in town or just a day of shopping. The Meadows has put my mind completely at ease when it comes to the comfort and care of their residents.

June 23, 2011

By Would go again

Our close relative lived at the Meadows for about a year. We found the facilities to be clean, competitively priced, staff wonderful, and occasional extras voluntarily included at no additional cost. Food acceptable. We recommend this place.

Independent Living Reviews for The Wentworth at the Meadows

Memory Care Reviews for The Wentworth at the Meadows

Costs for The Wentworth at the Meadows

Photos of The Wentworth at the Meadows

Services and Amenities of The Wentworth at the Meadows

• Minimum Age: None

• About The Wentworth at the Meadows

The Wentworth at the Meadows senior apartments in St. George, UT, offers you beautiful, customizable comfort with an endless list of extravagant amenities for you to enjoy. A wide array of floor plans await you and we are certain you will find one to meet your needs. From our modern designs to the beautiful accents throughout, no detail was left behind.

Our apartments feature stunning details that welcome you home to life at The Meadows. You can customize your living solution with multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and visits with your children.

Come visit us today! See for yourself the beauty of this place!

Your daily social and recreational activities include exciting health and wellness programs, a private in-house restaurant, an entertainment lounge, an on-site beauty and barber salon, personal emergency call system, and much more!

Map of The Wentworth at the Meadows