Beehive Homes of Orem

Reviews of Beehive Homes of Orem

Assisted Living Reviews for Beehive Homes of Orem

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This facility"”one of three Beehive Homes facilities in Orem"”has an excellent staff. A family friend is a resident at this facility and I try to go as often as possible to visit. It isn't as much as I'd like, but the staff are always prepared for my pop in visits, which even I admit can be rather erratic. But it doesn't seem to matter. Whenever I stop by, early or late, they seem to be ready with a smile. I've never seen this facility anything but immaculately clean and the residents always seemed occupied at some activity. The staff know who I am, and what I'm doing in my life, as well as all the minutia required to properly take care of my friend. I find it extremely comforting that she's being taken care of so well here and would recommend this facility to anyone.

About Beehive Homes of Orem

Beehive Homes of Orem is a senior living provider in Orem, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Beehive Homes of Orem for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beehive Homes of Orem