Peach Tree Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Peach Tree Place Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Peach Tree Place Assisted Living

January 06, 2015

By Melanie8

I think this facility is amazing. My mom is doing really well here in Peach Tree Place. She wasn't doing well in her old facility. I don't know if her medication has been adjusted, but it just seems like she is doing pretty well. The nurses there are really great, and the staff loves her. Even though her health is declining and her dementia is getting worse, she is doing well.

August 26, 2014

By Icarefordad

Other

The idea is a great one, some of the staff is great, the problem is the CNA to resident ratio, in memory care there are 15 residents to one CNA for a good portion of the afternoon as well as the later evening hours! this does not allow for quality care. Was better when there was a med tech and CNA on every hall for ALL shifts! seems like making the most money vs resident care is the new goal....sad because the residents here deserve better. They do try but until all the bad apples are weeded out and quality staff is retained this facility will not meet the potential it has. The do try but are falling short at this time.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

I love the staff. The nurses really seem to love the residents. They're gentle with them and loving. I've never heard an impatient or harsh word come from any one of them. The one time I visited, one of the residents was having a rough time. I don't know what it was about, but she was kind of moaning and crying. One of the nurses just talked gently with her and helped her. Most importantly, the nurse listened intently to the resident and did whatever she could to make it better. I don't know how it worked out, but with such great staff it's hard to believe that things didn't work out well in the end.

Services and Amenities of Peach Tree Place Assisted Living

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Peach Tree Place Assisted Living

Peach Tree Place Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Ogden, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Peach Tree Place Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peach Tree Place Assisted Living