Abbington Senior Living Lehi, UT

Reviews of Abbington Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Abbington Senior Living

September 29, 2013

By Robert70201450

Abbington Manor was a bigger place. Their hallway was longer. They had friendly people. They had trips places like the candy factory. They had entertainment and had social get together. They seemed to have a nice kitchen area. I saw the rooms. However, I wasn't too impressed with it. I thought their furniture, like the television, was a little older. I felt like its more of an institutional place. But I would recommend it to others.

Services and Amenities of Abbington Senior Living

• Features Extra: Library, Great Room, Activity Room, Free Personal Laundry Facilities, Walking Groups, Wellness Education, Volunteering And Community Service Opportunities

• Activities Extra: Movies

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 2016-ALII-104071

About Abbington Senior Living

Abbington Senior Living is a senior living provider in Lehi, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Abbington Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Abbington Senior Living