Heart Felt Home Assisted Living

Reviews of Heart Felt Home Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heart Felt Home Assisted Living

March 29, 2013

By Karen33

We chose Beehive Homes mainly because of its location. The staff does an average job and the place itself is average but it is good for my dad, for his culture, his demeanor, and who he is in life. He was a truck driver and he doesn't want anything upscale or glamorous. Not being in an upscale community is actually the best thing about it for my dad who prefers to be with regular people. Their homes are old and there is a lot of maintenance that needs to be done. I also think that they struggle sometimes with staffing. It's not a facility I would want to live in, but it's what my dad wanted though.

June 23, 2011

By four

I have a great aunt who is a resident in this facility. The most complimentary thing I can say is that she's happy here. She's made friends with both the staff and residents. The facility is small and intimate and the pace slow and easy, which is just perfect for her. For the last few years, she hasn't been able to get around well or do many things for herself. The staff is excellent, always helping her to take care of her necessary business and preserving her dignity in the process. She's a very proud, independent woman and I know that accepting her limitations is hard for her. The staff are infinitely patient though, and have been extremely compassionate and caring. They don't even seem to mind when she waxes poetic about her grancdhildren and nieces and nephews.

Photos of Heart Felt Home Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Heart Felt Home Assisted Living

About Heart Felt Home Assisted Living

At Heart & Home Assisted Living, our goal is to create a warm, supportive, home-like residence for older adults. From social, cultural, and educational life enrichment programs to amenities that foster an easy way of life, our respect for each resident's individuality is the center of what we do. Each resident receives personalized care and are greeted with friendly faces and a little piece of our hearts. We strive to create a place where dignity and independence are valued. We want every resident to be part of our family and be proud to call us home.

At Heart & Home, we believe that our staff is the key to our success. They are what set us apart from other facilities and bring our vision of personalized care to our residents. Our staff range in age, cultural background, and experience in healthcare, but all are dedicated to making our residents feel loved and valued.

Map of Heart Felt Home Assisted Living