Elmcroft of Wharton

Reviews of Elmcroft of Wharton

Assisted Living Reviews for Elmcroft of Wharton

July 15, 2013

By gsnovosad

As both a relative of a resident and a healthcare provider, I have been very impressed with the facility and the care that it provides. The employees are very prompt in transporting patients to and from my office and are extremely helpful in assisting the client. I have had the opportunity to enjoy the food at the facility. The meal was first-rate!

July 15, 2013

By jamiefan1

I love having my Grandmother at Elmcroft. The staff is so caring and treat her as if she is their own grandma. Most even call her Mimi. I wouldn't want to have her anywhere else.

July 12, 2013

By Rbremser

Awesome place! Excellent Administration! Very clean with lots of involvement and excellent resident care! Highly recommend!

May 23, 2012

Elmcroft's service is something I am considering for my mom. It's near us. It's right there by her place of residence and it is in the same neighborhood. I think she would benefit from the activities and the 24-hour care that Elmcroft provides. What I like best about this facility is the staff. They have been accommodating and helpful on my visit. It's a nice environment and it's really clean. The price is a little high but its workable. I also like it that they take the residents out of the building and do the activities outside. They take them to Walmart, Astral Games and to different places. I am confident my mom will be fine there if she's ready to transition.

Costs for Elmcroft of Wharton

Photos of Elmcroft of Wharton

Services and Amenities of Elmcroft of Wharton

• Features Extra: Library

• Licenses: Texas Assisted Living License

About Elmcroft of Wharton

Residents of Elmcroft of Wharton are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Wharton