Lakeshore Estates

Offers Independent Living

3209 Village Green Dr, Waco, TX 76710
Lakeshore Estates (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 12 days

Take possession of an apartment by the end of August, and receive your 4th month free! Details apply. Please speak with the community representative for more information.

Reviews of Lakeshore Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Lakeshore Estates

February 15, 2016

By Johnny13

Lakeshore Estates is an expensive facility. But everything is really good at this facility. The people are very nice. The only problem is they increased the rent of our apartment. The room size is really big.

November 09, 2015

By GW1

My mother has been in Lakeshore Estates since June, and it all seems to be working quite well. They met our needs and timeframe. The staff is very friendly and helpful. She lives in an efficiency and is pretty much confined to the apartment. She has mobility problems, but whatever she needs, they provide it.

September 07, 2015

By Russell12

I would like to move to Lakeshore Estates. It was a five-star facility. The rooms were spacious and incredible. The food was spectacular. It was like going to a restaurant. They had their own bus that will take people to the store, to the mall, and to wherever they want to go. They had an exercise facility and a TV room. It was like going to the nicest hotel you could go to.

June 27, 2014

The staff was very friendly at Lakeshore Estates, and the atmosphere was great. They have entertainment going on every day, but you don’t have to participate if you don’t want to. I was able to eat there, and their meals are delicious. I find the facility pleasantly clean.

May 10, 2014

Lakeshore Estates was very nice, very high-class, and expensive facility. It's beautifully kept. The apartments are nice. I looked at both a 1-bedroom and a 2-bedroom. I had a meal with them, and their cook was fantastic. Three important things: the living area, the food, and the general atmosphere is very good. The rooms were a nice size, and you don't feel cramped in them. It's very spacious. It's a great place. It's just I can't afford it. They had club rooms, a room with a bunch of ladies in it doing handcrafts. I like the general atmosphere and the good food.

November 28, 2013

I've been here at Lakeshore Estates for about three months now. I chose this place because it’s close by and it's in a town that I liked being in. The staff are great and the food is excellent. They have every little bit of activities going on here like bingo, dominos, playing cards, and board games. I like all the people here and everybody is so friendly.

November 28, 2013

By Elizabeth30

I was very impressed with Lakeshore Estate. The rooms were fantastic. The people that I met were very sweet and friendly. They gave attention to individual Alzheimer's patient. The one that was in-charge there had been in contact with me once a week. I liked the fact that they had their own independence because they had their own room, which was like an apartment, but they had a natural place for them to be fed three times a day. They had a laundry room within the same facility. It was kind of like an apartment/hotel. I thought if there was any place that I would put my father, it's would be at Lakeshore.

October 22, 2013

By Janet37

My mother-in-law has been at Lakeshore Estates for over three years, and so far she is doing okay. It is a great place. They built it for mobile people, so they have staircases that she can really use. They only have one elevator, so people just wait in line for it. People are wonderful and very friendly. Rooms are nice, big enough to move around and have kitchenettes. The one and two bedrooms are big enough for your furniture and be comfortable in there. The food is very good and they give a lot of good options. They have Bingo three or four times a week, card games and movie nights. They have music groups and country western bands come in and out twice a week at least. They have pianos that play while residents eat two or three times a week. They have a seminar almost every Saturday that has something to do with aging. They keep them pretty busy.

September 24, 2013

By Lou2

We chose Lakeshore Estate because our doctors are in Waco. They have a free shuttle that will take you to the doctor and hospital. Their food is delicious and we had eaten there three times. Everybody is so friendly. It's a really nice facility. The apartment that we are getting is a one bedroom and it has a balcony. It has a living room and a kitchenette. They have a lot of closet space and a bathroom with toolbars in the tub to hold on. Most of it is carpeted. I think we will be very happy there. The dining hall is restaurant style and you have a choice of two different main courses. Everything is just very nice. They have an exercise room, a computer room, TV room with large screen TV where they had movies and popcorn once a week, and a get together room. It sounds like we are going to enjoy being there. We were also allowed to take in our cat and that was a definite plus.

August 09, 2013

By caring00019

I like Lakeshore Estates because we can take our own furniture and take our cat. They have a shuttle bus to take the residents to their doctors. The staff is very nice and all the people were quite friendly when we were there. The food was fine. I wished they had seats in all of the showers because it's hard for us to stand that long and shower.

June 26, 2013

I visited Lakeshore Estates and everything was excellent, but the price is too high. The place is clean. The staff are very friendly, outgoing, and they took care of everybody. The people were active. Everyone seems friendly and happy. They also have three meals a day.

August 16, 2011

By E G Bishop

This facility offers transportation to and from various locations and activities, around town. However, they have so much to offer right on the grounds the transportation may not always be necessary. This facility offers on site beauty and barber shops. Not only is this a needed service for its residents, its a great way to get to know people. Everyone knows lasting friendships are made in the beauty and barber shops of our lives. Also, an on-site billards room, a library and a TV lounge give the residents excellent opportunities to not only live here, but to actually join the community and meet their neighbors and share activities.

Questions about Lakeshore Estates

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Cameron Park, Magnolia Silos.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Lakeshore Estates has organized?

Monthly Restaurant Lunch.

What makes the chef or dining program at Lakeshore Estates exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our Executive chef has been with our community for 6 years. Won 2 back to back Star awards and consistent with monthly food committee meetings with residents for best food choices for them!

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Atrium, open concept 2nd floor with library and game room, activity room.

What safety features or security measures does Lakeshore Estates offer to independent living residents?

Lakeshore Estates/Fire Plan action, Great Call GPS device!

If Lakeshore Estates accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Lakeshore Estates has beautiful grounds with dog stations, and walk path around the community.

Does Lakeshore Estates work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

We have preferred partners of Home Health Care and Skilled Nursing in our community building. Our Residents do have a choice of their provider. We can assist with information.

Costs for Lakeshore Estates

Photos of Lakeshore Estates

Services and Amenities of Lakeshore Estates

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Lakeshore Estates

Lakeshore Estates is located in Waco, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lakeshore Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lakeshore Estates