Lakeshore Estates

Lakeshore Estates (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Lakeshore Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Lakeshore Estates

June 27, 2014

The staff was very friendly at Lakeshore Estates, and the atmosphere was great. They have entertainment going on every day, but you don’t have to participate if you don’t want to. I was able to eat there, and their meals are delicious. I find the facility pleasantly clean.

May 10, 2014

Lakeshore Estates was very nice, very high-class, and expensive facility. It's beautifully kept. The apartments are nice. I looked at both a 1-bedroom and a 2-bedroom. I had a meal with them, and their cook was fantastic. Three important things: the living area, the food, and the general atmosphere is very good. The rooms were a nice size, and you don't feel cramped in them. It's very spacious. It's a great place. It's just I can't afford it. They had club rooms, a room with a bunch of ladies in it doing handcrafts. I like the general atmosphere and the good food.

November 28, 2013

I've been here at Lakeshore Estates for about three months now. I chose this place because it’s close by and it's in a town that I liked being in. The staff are great and the food is excellent. They have every little bit of activities going on here like bingo, dominos, playing cards, and board games. I like all the people here and everybody is so friendly.

November 28, 2013

By Elizabeth30

I was very impressed with Lakeshore Estate. The rooms were fantastic. The people that I met were very sweet and friendly. They gave attention to individual Alzheimer's patient. The one that was in-charge there had been in contact with me once a week. I liked the fact that they had their own independence because they had their own room, which was like an apartment, but they had a natural place for them to be fed three times a day. They had a laundry room within the same facility. It was kind of like an apartment/hotel. I thought if there was any place that I would put my father, it's would be at Lakeshore.

October 22, 2013

By Janet37

My mother-in-law has been at Lakeshore Estates for over three years, and so far she is doing okay. It is a great place. They built it for mobile people, so they have staircases that she can really use. They only have one elevator, so people just wait in line for it. People are wonderful and very friendly. Rooms are nice, big enough to move around and have kitchenettes. The one and two bedrooms are big enough for your furniture and be comfortable in there. The food is very good and they give a lot of good options. They have Bingo three or four times a week, card games and movie nights. They have music groups and country western bands come in and out twice a week at least. They have pianos that play while residents eat two or three times a week. They have a seminar almost every Saturday that has something to do with aging. They keep them pretty busy.

September 24, 2013

By Lou2

We chose Lakeshore Estate because our doctors are in Waco. They have a free shuttle that will take you to the doctor and hospital. Their food is delicious and we had eaten there three times. Everybody is so friendly. It's a really nice facility. The apartment that we are getting is a one bedroom and it has a balcony. It has a living room and a kitchenette. They have a lot of closet space and a bathroom with toolbars in the tub to hold on. Most of it is carpeted. I think we will be very happy there. The dining hall is restaurant style and you have a choice of two different main courses. Everything is just very nice. They have an exercise room, a computer room, TV room with large screen TV where they had movies and popcorn once a week, and a get together room. It sounds like we are going to enjoy being there. We were also allowed to take in our cat and that was a definite plus.

August 09, 2013

By caring00019

I like Lakeshore Estates because we can take our own furniture and take our cat. They have a shuttle bus to take the residents to their doctors. The staff is very nice and all the people were quite friendly when we were there. The food was fine. I wished they had seats in all of the showers because it's hard for us to stand that long and shower.

June 26, 2013

I visited Lakeshore Estates and everything was excellent, but the price is too high. The place is clean. The staff are very friendly, outgoing, and they took care of everybody. The people were active. Everyone seems friendly and happy. They also have three meals a day.

August 16, 2011

By E G Bishop

This facility offers transportation to and from various locations and activities, around town. However, they have so much to offer right on the grounds the transportation may not always be necessary. This facility offers on site beauty and barber shops. Not only is this a needed service for its residents, its a great way to get to know people. Everyone knows lasting friendships are made in the beauty and barber shops of our lives. Also, an on-site billards room, a library and a TV lounge give the residents excellent opportunities to not only live here, but to actually join the community and meet their neighbors and share activities.

Costs for Lakeshore Estates

Photos of Lakeshore Estates

Services and Amenities of Lakeshore Estates

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Lakeshore Estates

Lakeshore Estates is located in Waco, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lakeshore Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lakeshore Estates