Brookdale Tyler South

Reviews of Brookdale Tyler South

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Tyler South

September 13, 2016

By Gary282713

We were impressed with Brookdale Tyler South the first time we went there because of the cleanliness and the friendliness of the people. They gave us the impression that they can make their residents happy. So far, it's been that way for 2 months now. My wife is into knitting, drawing. and painting. I had only eaten once, and it was fine. My wife said she's happy with all the food she's had. I would give them a perfect score if they could get their laundry upright even though the clothes were marked. I went in there, and my wife was wearing somebody else's blouse.

October 29, 2015

By Sandra C.

I did not care for Brookdale Tyler South. It’s a rather large community. There were two long hallways, and people were sitting on either side of them. The rooms were pretty bare. It wasn’t homey at all to me. Unless your loved ones didn’t really know what was going on, they would not be comfortable there. I called ahead, but the person who was going to give me a tour wasn’t there, so someone else filled in. She pointed out different areas and what they do there. She showed us the dining area, an area where they do therapy, and a couple of rooms. They were not very prepared.

July 28, 2015

By Caring111199950

We visited Brookdale Tyler South. It was nice, it was neat, and it was clean. It was sunny too. We like the people and the fact that there were more active people. We went and saw about three, and we were impressed with Brookdale Tyler South.

June 26, 2013

My mom was at Emeritus at Pinehurst and they had excellent service. We chose it because it was cheaper and it afforded all the amenities that we needed. The staff and food were really good. The rooms were very spacious. My experience with them was good because I put my mom there. It was a good facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (4) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Tyler South

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Tyler South

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: No Pets

About Brookdale Tyler South

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Tyler South