Meadow Lake

Meadow Lake (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Meadow Lake

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Meadow Lake

September 04, 2011

By concerned son and daughter inlaw

My parents bought a home in Meadow Lakes a year ago, and have had nothing but trouble with the construction of the home. The sign says executive homes however they are built more like shacks. The builder of these homes used the cheapest materials possible and everything is already falling apart. I would not recommend anyone to let their elderly parents live in the houses. The foundation of my parents house slants, and the "hardwood" floors are about as cheap as I have ever seen. My parents wish they had bought a condo instead, those are nice and worth the money. If I was over the construction of Meadow Lakes I would tell the home builder to hit the road and hire one that actually cared about the people who will be living there the rest of their lives than earning an easy buck!

August 10, 2011

By caringmom1

This place is warm, caring, inviting. Why wouldn't someone want to be here? I feel happy about my family coming here to stay and they are looking at it as a "Permanent Staycation"! They can do whatever they want whenever they want with all the support they need. I am very pleased with the scenery, the layout, and everything above!!!
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Meadow Lake

About Meadow Lake

Picture yourself living in one of the most beautiful settings in East Texas, with a full-time staff dedicated to making your life easy and enjoyable. Meadow Lake will be the first complete continuing care retirement community in Tyler, Texas, consisting of residential apartments, executive homes, assisted living and skilled nursing all in 92 acres of gated campus. Our community is developed to accommodate every aspect of your life. We have a five acre lake stocked with fish, walking trails, a community lodge, interior and exterior maintenance service, weekly housekeeping services, fitness center, all season swimming pool and whirlpool, country store, hair salon and barber shop, pharmacy services, postal center and more!

Map of Meadow Lake