Colonial Tyler Care Center

Reviews of Colonial Tyler Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Colonial Tyler Care Center

January 28, 2012

By heidijones1984@yahoo.com

I was thoroughly impressed with The Colonial. A friend of mine was previously employed there, and I decided to check it out to see if it would be a place I may want to volunteer for Hospice. The place was very clean, and the staff were all friendly and very helpful. I was given a tour of all wings and introduced to several clients. Every person I talked to made it a point to tell me how great the staff treated them, and several clients, as well as, employees welcomed me to volunteer. The dining hall was very large, and I was able to taste a sample of lunch. Pretty good! Most nursing homes/assisted living facilities have a certain unpleasant smell. The colonial smelled very clean. At no time was I subjected to urine or fecal odors.It may not sound like a big deal, but in a small town nursing home, it is! I have been to several nursing homes and assisted living facilities, but The Colonial is the only one that really impressed me in the east Texas area.

Services and Amenities of Colonial Tyler Care Center

About Colonial Tyler Care Center

Colonial Tyler Care Center is a senior living provider in Tyler, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Colonial Tyler Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Colonial Tyler Care Center