New Haven Memory Care
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of New Haven Memory Care
Assisted Living Reviews for New Haven Memory Care
November 04, 2015
I visited this facility
Memory Care Reviews for New Haven Memory Care
August 27, 2019
I visited this facility
January 23, 2019
I am/was a resident of this facility
Questions about New Haven Memory Care
What programs or activities does New Haven Memory Care offer to enrich residents' well-being?
We offer a variety of activities. We have morning exercise to help keep our residents young and moving! We have a music memory program in place each day. We also play a variety of games daily such as BINGO, JINGA, Yatzee, Card Games, Dominoes, and many more. We have Arts and Crafts at least once a week and a cooking hour at least once a week. We are always open for new ideas for new activities. If there is not an activity listed that you or a loved one would enjoy participating in please let us know and we can definitely make any accommodations!
Costs for New Haven Memory Care
Services and Amenities of New Haven Memory Care
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Studio Apartments.
- Resident Capacity: 16
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 142654
About New Haven Memory Care
New Haven Memory Care, is one of the leading providers of Alzheimer's and Dementia Care in Tomball area. At Forever Young Senior Living, we serve residents who require assistance with activities of daily living and provide a safe environment for them. We assist seniors who have memory impairment and provide the care they need to ensure quality of life.
We designed our New Haven Memory Care with the particular needs of the Alzheimer's resident in mind—with beautifully landscaped courtyards and the living environments that feel like home. Outside areas are secure and feature safe walking paths and water fountains for residents to enjoy and spend time with their friends and loved ones.
New Haven Memory Carespecializes on the care of elders who have Alzheimer's and Dementia. The condition seriously affects a person’s capacity to carry through his daily tasks and activities. We have in depth knowledge and experience to care for your loved one. We know the emotional strain that comes along with this slow process.
Upon your special request, we can bring to you all the assistance you will need while staying with us. The air of warmth, kindness and closeness will help us endure the onset of new challenges in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care.
The following are some of our Services and Amenities:
- Choice of 16 private suites
- Safe environment with a secured outdoor park
- Staff on site 24 hours a day, trained to understand and work with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Full time Nurse on staff and RN on call 24 hours a day
- Activities are tailored to ability
- Nutritious home cooked meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Personal service plan along with ongoing monitoring of residents’ health care
- Medication Management
- Full continence care
- Compassionate care is taken with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Ambulation and escort services
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Private party room for family social gatherings
- Utilities and cable television
- Fire safety system
- Professional Hair Salon available in-house
- Respite (Short term) care available
- Third party services coordination such as hospice, home health, and rehabilitation
- Specially designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
We encourage our residents to bring personal belongings which have sentimental value to them. We also maintain personalized contacts with the family to inform you of the care plan changes. In this way, we can reach out to more seniors who will benefit and can be happy with us.
Thank you for your interest at Forever Young Senior Living. Please give us a call the schedule a free tour.