The Woodlands Healthcare Center

Reviews of The Woodlands Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Woodlands Healthcare Center

March 22, 2015

By unhappyrelative

i would not trust my loved one here. this facility was so bad that i reported them to the state. my mother was here for rehab for a few months. the rehab side of things was wonderful, but the nursing/care side was terrible. Especially to the patients that could not advocate for themselves.I saw things that noone's loved one should have to go through.steer clear! i would give it zero stars if i could have.

September 27, 2013

By nana44236

One staff person for an entire floor. When patient presses "help" button, it takes 2 hours for someone to come in. Patients lie in feces for 2 - 3 hours. Staff comes in but ignore the feces smell and do nothing. Patients are medicated to keep them quiet so staff does not have to attend them. Nursing staff is crude, rude and uncaring. We had to hire an aide to stay with our mother since staff will not come when needed. Do not leave your loved one here without staying with them 24/7. Cruel and inhumane punishment.

November 07, 2012

By Jacki J

The beautiful lobby is what drew us in. The rooms were always dirty and had poor lighting. The staff seemed to consider my mom to be a nuisance, so they would wait sometimes more than 30 minutes to answer her call light. In one instance, she rang the call bell and we waited 15 minutes for someone to take her to the bathroom. When I went to check the nurses station, a male nurse was giving a female nurse a backrub and they were just talking. To say I was livid is an understatement. I would not allow anyone I know to be a resident in this facility.

February 24, 2012

By jonnyd281

I had a Grandmother that recently stayed at the Woodlands Health Care Center. I also have a relative that works at the facility. In my opinion it was a very good place for my Grandmother to spend the last days of her life. The facility was clean with a very educated staff. Her room was always attended to and was recently remodeled. The bathroom was very pleasant to be in and had all the necessary equipment for my Grandmother to get around easily. Also the staff was very kind. When I visited her she always had nice things to say about them including personal conversations she had with them. Also, they celebrated holidays and kept it as up beat as possible. It was always decorated to to go with whatever season it was. It was very large but they had such a large staff that they could accommodate everyone. Whenever there was a time I wanted to come by I could. We also could take her out and bring her to our house as long as she was back by a certain time which was never a big deal. Another plus was that the hospital was right down the rode so if ever there was an emergency it was never a far drive. Overall the Woodlands Health Care center was a good place that I myself would not mind staying in if it ever came to that.

Services and Amenities of The Woodlands Healthcare Center

About The Woodlands Healthcare Center

The Woodlands Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in The Woodlands, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Woodlands Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Woodlands Healthcare Center