Brookdale Meridian Temple

Brookdale Meridian Temple (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Meridian Temple

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Meridian Temple

March 31, 2015

They are treated more with a little more respect in Meridian Temple. They have their own apartments, and they have a lot of activities to do. They have an exceptional dining area where they are able to get something to eat at any time that they want. The food that they are serving looks very healthy, and the people looked like they enjoy the food. I actually heard one resident say that she loves it. Most of the people seemed very happy. It is very secured, and the staff is professional and friendly. They have a dedicated activities director, so they are going to have activities that they can do that are going to be fun for them. The rooms are very nice, and they are like apartment size. They are really the best in Temple that I know of, but they are just expensive.

July 18, 2014

By Peggy34

My brother moved into the Meridian Temple, and he loves it. He is very happy there. The main thing that he likes there was that it has a swimming pool. That was the deciding factor, actually. I am very impressed with the staff. They are very professional, very friendly, and very informative as to what was available and what they would do for him. I would recommend Meridian to anyone. The rooms are great. His room is more than adequate. It was very fresh, and it was freshly painted. The meals are provided, and they are good meals. Meridian is a very rich-looking facility. Everything is upscale. They have all the amenities my brother could need. They take him to doctor's appointments, etc., and they are running the errands he needs to run. My brother has gone on a trip with them already, and he had a great time. They are people-oriented, and they made his life much better. So we are pleased with this place.

October 28, 2013

I was contacted by Meridian Temple regarding my inquiry, so I visited it and I thought the facility was great. Everything was clean. The rooms were great and I was impressed by them. The staff was really helpful. I visited with some whose folks live there and they all seemed very happy.

November 05, 2012

By Marlys1

I took an elderly aunt over to Meridian Temple to visit. The types of accommodations they have were wonderful. Because they had small apartments for people that needed daily care and they had cottages that were separate if you could have more independent living, which I thought was just excellent. They also have a very fine program as far as getting groups together and taking them on shopping trips and travel trips. But my aunt died before we got to move her in there. We only had like a 3-hour visit just to tour the facility. The staff was very polite and very gentile. The rooms were very attractive, spacious, and full of light. We had lunch there, food was excellent. I like the facility's floor plans and the ground plans. They have little golf carts for people who couldn't get around to go between the spa, the pool, and tennis court. I just really like it. It's like a miniature old fashioned town the way they had it set-up. I would absolutely recommend them.

Photos of Brookdale Meridian Temple

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Meridian Temple

About Brookdale Meridian Temple

Brookdale Meridian Temple is conveniently located in the city of Temple, the Wildflower Capital of Texas. The community is close to the Temple Mall, Wal-Mart and other shopping and dining opportunities. Brookdale Meridian Temple sits on 21 acres with a large garden area with a greenhouse and a wildflower and Bluebonnet field.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Meridian features a heated pool, game room, ceramics room, poker room, workout area, therapy center and two hair salons. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with walk-in closets, kitchen appliances, patios/balconies, emergency pull cords, crown molding and nine-foot ceilings. With restaurant-style dining daily, our dining services offer a soup, salad and potato bar, along with daily featured entrees at lunch and dinner. Residents enjoy complimentary wine at dinner service.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular programs include "Matter of Balance," "Mind Aerobics," Bible study, "Forever Fit," Cane Fu, yoga, bridge, dominoes, bingo water aerobics, happy hour, special occasion dinners and Destination tours.

Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. Residents experience peace of mind with our community's 24-hour home health care services, available 7 days a week. It's comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at The Meridian - with the added security of a health center and a full spectrum of supportive services to meet the needs of our residents.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.

Map of Brookdale Meridian Temple