The Village At Gleannloch Farms

Offers Continuing Care Communities

9505 Northpointe Boulevard, Spring, TX 77379
The Village At Gleannloch Farms (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Village At Gleannloch Farms

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Village At Gleannloch Farms

September 11, 2017

By Kristin

I don’t have anything good to say about The Village. Mom fell out of bed one night, and it wasn't reported. The next day, she had a cut on her head that was swollen. Mom said it hurt. I think the person was fired but still, an older person who takes Warfarin could have died. I could never get an answer out of anybody. I'd ask a question and get an, “I don't know.” They would never get back to me, ever. Mom had been there a few years before that when the facility was great. Now, it’s individually owned. The care isn't there, and they have surly people. The food was almost inedible. The facility is lovely and so convenient because it was literally across the street from me. Now, it always had that old urine smell. I think it was clean, but they needed to clean the carpets more. The room was adequate, but I wouldn't say it’s as nice as the one Mom’s in now. There were two therapists who were great and caring. They had pretty good activities, like bingo and karaoke one time that was fun. I would tell people not to send someone you care about to The Village.

March 13, 2015

We have a lot of friends there at The Village at Gleannloch Farms. It's very convenient and cordial. They go to eating places and trips. The people who live there all seem to be friendly and happy. The dining room is modern and quite large. We had dinner for maybe about 25 people in a small room that was adjacent to the big dining room.

October 30, 2014

The Village at Gleannloch Farms was a newer facility and it was very pretty. The rooms were really small for a couple because we were looking for my parents-in-law, who were coming from a big home, so we were looking for something big. The rooms were small, but it was really pretty. The staff was nice and helpful. Their nurse that admits you and gives your assessment was very knowledgeable and helpful, and we had worked with her in another facility, so we had a history with some of the staff members at this facility. It was pretty, it was in a subdivision, and it was a well-manicured place.

September 30, 2014

I visited Gleannloch Farms for a friend. It was a huge facility and very clean too. Their employees were nice. We had lunch there and the food was good. What was really nice was that they had their own restaurant inside. They even had an activity center. The building was pretty modern and new too. It was extremely expensive though.

April 11, 2014

By Charles40

I have known about The Village at Gleannloch Farms. I watched them being built from the very start. It is really one of the finest providers that I have ever seen. It was really upper class, and it was really quite nice when we visited. I like the staff there. The food and the dining rooms were excellent. They have bistro and cafeteria-style, and then they have a very formal dining room. The rooms were fine. The only thing there was that their two-bedroom apartments were extremely small. They were only 600 square feet. They were not big enough for two people.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of The Village At Gleannloch Farms

Services and Amenities of The Village At Gleannloch Farms

About The Village At Gleannloch Farms

The Village at Gleannloch Farms provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Spring, TX community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at The Village can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg, the mission of The Village is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Spring, TX community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Near three 9 hole golf courses, we used to be an Arabian horse farm - serene and peaceful, off main road and residents don't ever have to drive on highway. We have an onsite Chaplin, with service every Sunday at 3, non-denominational. Also feature an outdoor saltwater pool used year round.

Map of The Village At Gleannloch Farms