The Bellaire Senior Lodge

Reviews of The Bellaire Senior Lodge

Independent Living Reviews for The Bellaire Senior Lodge

August 24, 2019

By Gwen

My stepfather has moved into The Bellaire. I personally like it. Before, I was taking him to the doctor, but now he gets on the bus and makes his roundtrip visits. That's a big change. He has been a resident there since December. I particularly like the staff. They see to his needs. I have no complaints about them. Food preparation is very presentable, and it looks really tasty. They have cards, movies, games, and different things. If he likes to participate he can. They also have barbecues and hotdogs. They have celebrated all the holidays. They have a lot of things. From the staff that I have met, most of them have been extremely cordial and helpful. The staff is excellent. Also I saved a lot of money for a private pay. I think that the people there receive the utmost service and care.

Thanks for the very nice review. We work hard to provide the Best Service and Best Food for our Seniors. Management

December 12, 2018

By Kara W

The Bellaire was a beautiful community. The staff was very friendly and helpful. In general, the atmosphere was very upbeat. The food looked delicious. Very nice place!

December 09, 2018

By Jacqueline

I found The Bellaire Senior Lodge to be the cheapest among all of the senior places I visited. However, the rooms are just bedrooms, kind of like in a hotel. They have sitting areas every few rooms, but none within the privacy of the apartments. They were very nice bedrooms with large TVs, but you'd have to come out of your room. I do think that it's a good thing because you have to associate with others, but I prefer my privacy, and I would need a quiet space. The staff member who accommodated me there was very nice. There was no food when we were there because we were there between breakfast and lunch. The dining area was just a big community room and I wasn't as impressed. I know they were planning activities and the staff member told me all about them. They only had about 10 or 12 residents at the time, and one whole side was empty because they were just getting started.

October 12, 2018

By Queenbee

Excellent facility. My grandmother is happier and doing better after moving here than she has been in years. Bright clean new facility. The staff is lovely and they have great food. It's independent living with in home heath care available 24/7.

Questions about The Bellaire Senior Lodge

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Bellaire Senior Lodge. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

OUR TENANTS RANGE IN AGE FROM 75 - 96 AND MOST ALL USE OUR TEXAS APPROVED HOME HEALTH COMPANY, AMERICA'S BEST HEALTH LLD FOR NON-MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

HEALTH CLUB, BUSH LIBRARY, AND TONS OF RESTAURANTS.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at The Bellaire Senior Lodge has organized?

ELVIS WAS IN THE BUILDING, PIANO CONCERT EACH WEEK, BINGO, MOVIE NIGHT WITH OUR SURROUND SOUND MOVIE THEATER.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

4 LIVING ROOMS, CLUBHOUSE, FIVE COVERED FURNISHED BACK PORCHES BACKING UP TO A BEAUTIFUL PARK.

What safety features or security measures does The Bellaire Senior Lodge offer to independent living residents?

SMOKE DETECTORS, WATER SPRINKLER SYSTEM, WIRED TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT. AMBULANCE AVAILABLE IN THREE (3) MINUTES.

Does The Bellaire Senior Lodge work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for The Bellaire Senior Lodge

Photos of The Bellaire Senior Lodge

Services and Amenities of The Bellaire Senior Lodge

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 1 Bedroom Suites/Couple Suites

About The Bellaire Senior Lodge

Welcome to The Bellaire Senior Lodges. We are a vibrant, new community on Cypresswood Drive in Spring. We offer value added and affordable Senior Living. We are all inclusive and most everything part of our basic service package:

Basic Services Include:

• 24-hour staff available
  • Three meals daily
  • Maid and bed linen service weekly
  • Transportation for up to a 10-mile radius
  • Each suite has a 55-inch state of the art TV with 4K picture
  • Nine common area TVs plus movie projector/screen
  • Free 120 channel satellite TV (HBO included)
  • Free WiFi
  • Free NetFlix
  • No utilities
  • No parking fees
  • Free washers and dryers
  • Free gym membership
  • Free onsite activities

One of the many advantages in living in our lodges is no long hallways or winding paths to get to and from daily activities, meals, and socialization. The Bellaire Lodges is a must see; simply because, there is no other community designed like us.

The Bellaire Senior Lodges were designed by seniors for seniors. Our owners personally designed and furnished our community as their version of ideal retirement living. We are locally owned and operated. We do not have other communities: which, lets us focus on you, our clients​ and our mission.

We are in the business of staying active at The Bellaire Lodge. You can stay active on your own enjoying all of our amenities and outside areas or you can join us in some of our group activities.

Some of the activities at The Bellaire Lodges include:

• Silver Sneakers and other classes at the local fitness center.
  • The membership is paid by insurance and opens up all membership perks at LA Fitness like water aerobics. We provide the transportation to and from LA Fitness. If your insurance will not pay for Silver Sneakers, we will pay it for you.
  • Art Classes The Bellaire has an art instructor come in and work with our residents.
  • Fitness Chair Chi and Sit and Be Fit programs
  • Card Sharks Play a variety of card games in one of our living rooms
  • Movie Night in the Club House We have a big screen and projector for movies
  • Dominoes It may be chicken foot, 42 or just regular dominos
  • Free Parking Park your car in our parking lot for no fee.

We design our activities and menus based of the desires of our residents. Is there something you want to do? Is there a menu item you would like to have? Just let us know. These are the perks of living in an intimate community that caters to your needs. The Bellaire Senior Lodges provides “Ritz Carlton” service at a “Walmart” price.

Services available for additional cost:

• Weekly personal laundry service
  • Full Service Salon: Hair, Manicures, Pedicures, Message
  • Clubhouse store for incidentals
  • Guest meals and guest suites available at a small fee for resident guests

Our Assisted Living Services include:

• 3 Meals a Day by our Professional Chef.
  • Maid Service once a Week
  • All Utilities, 55" 4k, TV w/120 channels + Netflix Movies
  • Individual Air/Heat (Very Quite)
  • High Speed WiFi, Coffee Bar and Free Washer/Dryer

The Belliare is so unique because of her concept and the fact that you don't have to be completely independent to live here. All Phase Assistance Care is at The Bellaire Senior Lodges 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are an agency that is here, if you need a contract to help with activities of daily living such as medication assistance, bathing, dressing, and so on. Just like The Bellaire, All Phase Assistance Care is locally owned and operated by Ida and Harold Armstrong. They have provided care in our area for 25 years!

After many years of researching the Senior Housing Market, our C.E.O. decided to develop a property that would provide Seniors with a Home Environment, of the Highest Quality, Excellent Amenities and with Full Services, at Affordable Pricing.

Map of The Bellaire Senior Lodge