Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC

Memory Care Reviews for Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC

August 17, 2016

By Terry316050

My mom was in Silver Ridge for a year and a half. It was not very good, and when it changed owners six months ago, we saw the decline. The cleanliness and upkeep were not maintained, it looked shabby around the edges, and they started adding more residents, but the number of caregivers remained the same.

August 07, 2014

By Trina5

Silver Ridge always seemed nice and fresh. The people were very kind and very good to my brother-in-law. He was there for one year. The food and dining area were both great. He found a friend there who kind of adopted him. His room is not really spacious; there's a room for a bed and a dresser and he shared a bathroom with his great friend. Unfortunately, we had an unpleasant incident because of a Texas law -- we were told to move out and it left an unpleasant taste in our mouths.
See all Memory Care reviews (2) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC

About Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC

Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC is a senior living provider in Southlake, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. Contact Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Ridge Southlake, LLC