Brookdale Willows Sherman

Reviews of Brookdale Willows Sherman

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Willows Sherman

July 24, 2013

By Alan W.

We are very pleased with Willows at Sherman. My mother has been there for about three months now. What I like the most about the facility is the look and the feel of it was nice. The rooms are very clean and they feel a little bit more modern than the ones we looked at before. Their assisted living program includes everybody even taking into consideration those residents that are in their wheelchair, so everybody gets to be involved. With regard to their food, it is probably not as good as what she had at the other senior community, but it seems to be fine and I don't think there is any problem with it. This community also has a specialty in memory care. It is in the same building but in different separate section. It is a lockdown facility so that people won't wander away. I think that this facility comprehends memory care a little bit better than they had at other places I went to. She is not in that facility just yet, but when the time comes, she can just migrate to that without having to move her to another community. In general, we are very happy with this place.

April 16, 2013

By loving member

Had a wonderful experience with all the staff. I enjoyed visiting with my family there it never felt like you were in a "facility" but you were at home. There were always events to attend but they where never forced it was not dull and stuffy and seemed to be always full of life. Very comfortable feel when you walk in the door. Staff was always available and easy to locate when needed management included !! would recommend to my friends and family . and always CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN

July 05, 2012

By StormChaserBob

The facility was clean and looked like home. The staff was very friendly and attentive to the residents. Several times through out the visit the staff even asked if we needed anything. Many of the other facilities I have been in have a distinct smell. You know now the kind of smell that says, "this is a nursing home." The smell has not as prevalent here. All care facilities are going to smell like disinfectant, but it was not overwhelming. The sister seemed very happy with the care she was given and that put us all at ease. When she passed the staff was very cordial and expressed what could only have been true remorse for what the family had gone through.

April 25, 2012

By georgelewisg

The staff was incredible. I have been to other assisted living facilities that were very cold and hard to visit. I felt very comfortable visiting my grandpa. The staff took great care of him. Some places make you feel like you are leaving your family with babysitters who just make sure your family member is cleaned once a day. That is not the case here. We all felt very comfortable.

Photos of Brookdale Willows Sherman

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Willows Sherman

About Brookdale Willows Sherman

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Willows Sherman