Shavano Park Senior Living

Reviews of Shavano Park Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Shavano Park Senior Living

August 31, 2016

By Mary141548

Shavano Park was nice, but I did not get that homey and warm feel, and it seem more mechanical to me. It was clean, the people were nice, but it just didn’t feel that I could put my mom there. She wouldn’t be comfortable.

June 10, 2016

By Larry702230

Shavano Park was very nice and top notch. The staff was awesome, very helpful, very caring, and in-tune with the residents. They had exercises, take the residents to different places, and have different types of entertainment.

Costs for Shavano Park Senior Living

Photos of Shavano Park Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Shavano Park Senior Living

• Licenses: Type B Large

About Shavano Park Senior Living

Shavano Park Senior Living is a beautiful, boutique-style assisted living and memory care community featuring 68 total apartments. We offer a variety of apartment styles, an array of amenities, and friendly, caring staff. Our vibrant community keeps our residents active and engaged as well as allowing them to age in place.

We are very easy to navigate due to our smaller size! Short hallways and centralized common areas make our community layout ideal for residents with limited mobility. Our apartment sizes are larger than most and offer a full-sized refrigerator and a sink in the kitchenette. Pets are also welcome! We have a dedicated pet park on-site as well.

Map of Shavano Park Senior Living